EMOTIONS

No Ones POV

Taehyung had just woken up and so did Jungkook... Taehyung went to the bathroom to go do his routine while Jungkook laid back on the bed to sleep a little more... "Love you." Said Jungkook while smiling and going back to bed... Taehyung smiled... "Love you too." Said Taehyung...

Taehyung went inside the bathroom brushing his teeth... Taking a shower... Then went to his thoughts... Yet again... Taehyung thought... Why do i have to fake my happiness... I just want my real happiness... A happiness... That would always be real... Instead of being... Fake... But... Happiness just doesn't... Love me... It hates me... More than i hate myself... A smile... I guess it fixes... All your... Problems... But not all of them... The thing that it doesn't fix is... Your happiness... It only fixes others... Who know the feeling of being happy... Does happiness... Really affect someone... Does it affect someone on being happy... Does it affect yourself... On being even more sad... Does it affect... The thing that doesn't make you happy to get even worse... Does a smile really affect something that quick... Does it affect... Sadness... To get worse... And does sadness affect... Happiness... To get worse... I see... Sadness... Happiness... Have a war... On feelings... I guess... But someway somehow... Sadness... Make others worry... While... Happiness... Make others not worry... And the huge thing that those two... Feelings affect worst... Are your other feelings... And your... Love... Faith... Lies... Truths... So whatever feeling you choose... It will affect something... Quicker... But you were the cause of the affect... For having that feeling...

Taehyung was done showering... He got out... Looked in the mirror as always... And was insecure... As usual... Taehyung frowned... And he felt like he was gonna break down... But instead... He ignored it... And went back to reality... Taehyung did his skin care routine then he brushed his teeth... Again... Dried his hair... Then changed... Then went out the bathroom and saw Jungkook sleeping peacefully... He adored Jungkook... More than himself... He always wanted the best for Jungkook... Than the best for himself... He even admitted it... To himself... Since he knew he was too... Weak... To even care for himself... Because... He was too insecure to even love himself... Like he did back then... People always made fun of him... For having faith in himself always... Than having faith in others... It really affected Taehyung... In a way he never wanted it to... But what others said were true... He was to faithful in himself... He used to never care... But now he does... Since he's an adult... And he doesn't want to be like he was back then when he was a little kid... To faithful... In himself... So... He started to have... Faith on others... Than to himself...

Jungkook woke up to see Taehyung heading to the bathroom... So he smiled thinking Taehyung forgot something... But actually in reality... Taehyung went to take... The... Happy pills...

Happy Pills

(Its actually very small in person just imagine

(Its actually very small in person just imagine.)

Taehyung took one out of the jar and put it in his mouth... Twisting the water handle... Making the water run out... Then drank it... Making the water go inside his mouth washing the pill down... Along with the water... Gulping... Then falling in his stomach...

Taehyung then felt a little hot... But ignored... Which affected his anxiety... But decided to ignore his anxiety... But the anxiety kept on getting stronger... But before he could do anything about it... He felt happy... He put the jar away... In the pocket of his hoodie...

Taehyung walked out putting on his boxy smile... Jungkook chuckled... And went inside the bathroom... He stripped off his clothes then started the water... Making it run down... Then went inside... Getting lost in his thoughts while showering... His thoughts were... My baby has finally smiled... For a long time... He's even happy... But something tells me... Somethings wrong... Maybe because im used to him being sad... But i wanna be used to his happiness as well... I even remember... That day... Where he stopped smiling and laughing... It affected me so much... That it made me have anxiety... Too much anxiety... I wanted him to be happy... Because of me... I want him to be angry... And i could calm him down easily... I want him to be jealous... Because he wants me... I want him to cry... From happiness... I want him to be scared... And i could be the one who makes him feel safe... I want him to feel shy... And i could make him feel confident... I wish i was there in his life... To see what he's gone through so i could be there... And help him... Taehyung... My baby... Never got the chance... To be in my eyes... And see what i see... But i want to be in his eyes... And see what he sees... So i could do something about it... To heal the feeling... But i can't... Because im not him... And he's not me... If only... He'll show me a sign... Of what i can do... But now he's happy... And that's what matters...

Jungkook was done showering... He got out and did his skin care routine... Then brushed his teeth... Then dried his hair... Then changed into clothes... Then exited to see a Taehyung on the bed laying on his back while on his phone... Jungkook chuckled... Which caught Taehyung by surprise... Jungkook was happy because of that... He was the reason why Taehyung felt such way but once Taehyung looked at him he calmed down...

Taehyung smiled... "Haha you caught me by surprise next time give me a sign when im on the phone im might drop it on my face." Taehyung said in a little whiny noise... Which made Jungkook smile even more... Then Jungkook went to Taehyungs side then kissed his lips gently moving in sync... Taehyung smiled in the kiss then pulled away... "Haha." Said Taehyung in a cute cheery voice... Jungkook smiled... They both went downstairs then made breakfast... Together... Taehyung did some pancames... While Jungkook did some... Banana milk... For him and Taehyung... But since he really loves banana he gave him and Taehyung a ton.

Then they ate breakfast cheerfully talking... Talking about some funny movies... Then they had the urge to watch a movie... So they watched a ton of comedy movies which they might've peed their pants... They started getting sleepy... So they took a shower together... No they didn't do anything since they were too tired to even do that... Once they were done... They got out the shower putted something on their face to make it healthy... They dried their hair putted some clothes on then went off to sleep... Taehyung sleeping in Jungkooks arms and Jungkooks arms wrapped around his back and waist...

Words:1151.