Chapter IV

The next thing I knew, we are on a park. It was night time probably around 7pm.

"do I need to ask where are we?" I said as I took step away from him.

"we are at Boku no Hero Academia world." He sat at the bench.

"world? What do you mean?" I asked.

"You know that animes and books you watched actually exist. And we are at BNHA." He took a deep breath like he doesn't like explaining. "earth and other worlds like this, don't meet. Like a parallel universe. from what I can see from you. You really admired this world."

"YOU MEAN OTHER ANIME AND BOOKS REALLY EXIST" this made me excited. OMG! Like those stories really happened?! My fangirl side is internally screaming. Im cryiiiing. I really don't know what to feel right now, its all confusing. But he sure knows how to switch on my fangirl mode on.

"yeah, but that doesn't mean, what you watched or read really happened on that world. It maybe different from what you know or it may be exactly the same." I stared and listened at him while he explains. if I met this guy in a normal way, I may think he's a model or celebrity. Words are not enough to describe how attractive he is. Sharp jaw, fine body and those eyes its, like its always craving. "like here in BNHA, since you are here now in the story, it may change or not."

He stared like he's plotting something. I look at him confused. "with that let's start." Then gave his most wicked smile.

"W-what, wa—" before I could finish what I'm about to say, everything went black.

---

'Ugh my head feel shit' I woke up blinded by the light. "was it all a dream?" I was covered with a military printed blanket. "w-what" I sat up from where I was laying. I looked around. "This is not my room." Its a small room with a punching bag on the corner, some posters and books for workouts. "where am I?"

The door swung open, a boy with red eyes and spiky red heard appeared. "oh, you're awake" he said and scratch the back of his head.

"uhm... may I know, where am I? and w-who are you" I asked. He seems familiar, where did I saw him?

"oh, right sorry... that's not very manly of me. I'm Eijirou Kirishima. I found you unconscious on the park, while I'm on my way home." He sat at his chair near he desk. "and you are at my room. I don't know where to bring you or call your relatives since your phone has no emergency number... and yeah I'm sorry about that, I looked at your things without your permission." He bowed his head.

'WHAT THE' did I heard him right?... then suddenly I remembered what happened before I passed out. My eyes widened in disbelief. REALLY?! KIRISHIMA?!!!

"w-what, you're Kirishima?" no waaayyyy. 'where the fuck is that weird guy!'

"uhm... yeah... by the way I brought you a soup, in case you haven't eaten yet." He offered me the soup.

I can't process this all at once. OH MY GOD, Kirishima in the flesh! All this time, in my world, we believe these worlds don't exist. He's sooooo adorable... I can't, the shark manly boy in front of me! Maybe I'm really dead.

"uhm... hello? Are you okay?" waving his hand in front of my face. "are you sick?" he said and put his hand on my forehead.

Wait... Did he just touch me? I can feel him. He touched me! KIRISHIMA you adorable shark AAAAAAAh... before my fangirl soul took over me I snapped out of it. "what... I-I mean yes!" I said, OH MY GOD I swear I'm blushing madly.