43.

Her.

I woke up in extra good mood and immediately smiled as my eyes landed on the love of my life. 

I admired every inch of Leonardo with smile that quickly got replaced with smirk as my gaze reached his hard-on. I gently and carefully slipped out of his tight hold of me and he rolled on his back, much to my luck. After cautiously settling between his toned, long legs, I carefully took off his black boxers. It wasn't a big problem since he is medium sleeper: not heavy, but not that light either. 

I kissed him from the bottom to the top and Leo sighed huskily, but his eyes remained close. I repeated my route over and over again before taking in all of him. 

"Cazzo, Cami."- moaned Leonardo and took hold of my hair. 

"Shit, just like that, baby."- he grunted as my tongue swirled around his tip. 

I kept pleasuring him until he ejaculated in my mouth with moan of my name escaping from him. I swallowed everything, down til last drop, and kissed him clean before sliding his boxers back on. Then, I kissed my way to Leonardo's sinfully handsome face and he pressed his plump lips on mine in loving, yet passionate kiss.

"Good morning, Leo."- I said happily with smile. 

"Exceedingly good morning indeed, angel."- he smirked and kissed me tenderly. 

Leonardo cuddled me, peppering my face with delightful, sweet kisses, making me giggle. 

"You make all my dirtiest fantasies come true."- he stated with irresistible smirk. 

"That's the plan."- I giggled and kissed him adoringly. 

We started our morning per usual. Leo had to answer the call, so I settled on the couch. 

Today is launch of winter collection and as the day went on, I started to feel very nervous. Nagging feeling about failing bugged my mind, ruining my cheerful mood.

Him.

Camila has been sitting on the sofa with her knees pressed closely against her chest for 10 minutes. I know too well what's on her pretty mind and there is no way I will let her doubt herself. 

I quickly dismissed Martin, telling him to solve the issue himself, and approached my wife. I kneeled in front of her and took her petite, soft hands in mine before kissing them a few times, along with the 12 carat diamond ring. My actions snapped her out of her thoughts. 

"Bambina, don't even bother pondering about what ifs and maybes. You did marvellous job; everything will go smoothly and in the way that you planned. Cami, you worked so hard. I can confidently assure you that tonight's event will be perfect."- I stated sincerely and kissed her palms gently. 

She found her way to my arms as she slid on the floor and I gladly hugged her affectionally. She kissed my shoulder before hiding her prepossessing face in my neck. 

"I love you, Leo."- sighed sweetly Camila as I rubbed her back. 

"I love you, angel."- I replied honestly and laid my face in the crook of her beautiful neck. 

"Will you be there?"- she asked and I kissed her neck delicately. 

"It goes without saying, baby."- I stated honestly and she hugged me tighter. 

We stayed like this for a while, til she felt better. 

"You are my safe heaven and hero."- spoke softly Camila and kissed my forehead.