Chapter one

~I'm at my locker, taking what I need for my first class. I close my locker and..~

Hyunjin:"BOO!"
Me:"aaaAaaAH" -I jumped, with my hand on my racing heart, scared.-
Hyunjin:"Haha !!Princess!! Your face"
~he fall on the ground holding his tummy because he's laughing too much. I was already red because I was scared but now I feel my
Cheeks burning because he called me princess.
Since we started high school, he keeps calling me princess. This year is our last year and I'm still not used to it. I blush every time. I have to admit, I have a tiny crush on him. Okay maybe a little... okay fine he's my crush..But he's sure that I like BM more...(BM A.K.A Matthew is Ji-Woo big brother. He's our friend too.) Finally he manage to get up.~

Hyunjin:"So ..*Taking his breath* ready to go to Music class ? With Miss Ha-neul!?"
-We are walking towards the classroom-
Me:"You mean Miss Pumpkins?"

~As Pumpkins could be Miss ha-Neul family name.. it is not. It's a nickname we gave her because she always have candles that smells like pumpkins and at halloween she even bring real pumpkins and eat pumpkins food....~

~When we arrived in class,
We sit down like usual to our desk. And of course Hana, my bully is here to ruin my life again. She's with the popular girl gang. And
She's the worst. One time she made a rumor about me saying that I was friend with Hyunjin because of his look. Of course he didn't believe it. I heard that Hana also have a huge crush on Hyunjin since elementary school. She even showed up at my house only to observe Hyunjin by my window. And she called me Ugly and that I shouldn't be friends with him because I'm too ugly for him. But that didn't stopped me from hanging out with him. It happened two years ago. And I still think about it. Am I ugly ? Mhh no I'm not !! A lot of boy asked me out !! And I even almost got cast in the street for a model agency one day. (Yeah maybe I was wearing to much makeup..) anyway. I decided that this year I won't let her ruin my life again.!~

Hana:"Hey loser. I see that you decided
To dress like one of yours.."
Me:"One of mine ?"-I looked at her confused.-
Hana:"Duh! Like a whale!"
-I was wearing a blue top with jeans-

Hana:"Like this top *point up and down my outfit* is so last year

Hana:"Like this top *point up and down my outfit* is so last year." -She crosses her arms and look at me with a {I'm better than you} look.-
Maria:"But Hana, you were wearing the same top at the mall last weekend."
Hana:"Huh shut it Maria!!"
~ she then left~
Ms.Haneul:"Alright guys sit down and be quiet. Today we are doing a musical appreciation. You know how it goes so I'm passing you the sheet and we'll start. After that, if we have time you guys can practice your instrument when everyone will be done with the appreciation."

~After she's done with passing the sheet,
I go to her desk and return my sheet as I talk.~

Me:"Ms.Pum- Huh Ms. Ha-neul!?"
Ms.Haneul:"Yes Y/n?"
Me:"Uh I already did it In remedial last week."
Ms.Haneul:"Oh I see. You can do some homework while the others are doing it then."

~That's what I'll do. I have a homework to finish in art class. I need to draw something important to me and I chose to draw me
And Hyunjin with each other having one of our arm around the other one shoulder.~