Vivid Thoughts

The Sun and Moon are the image that appealed and made sense to me when it came to love and the law of attraction.

Two celestial bodies, whom had their differences yet shared common responsibilities. Mother. Father. Baby.

The earth had two great parents; parents who did their responsibilities three hundred and sixty-five days, and without rest.

The law of attraction, which I sought to understand. If the universe designed this love for the earth and protection, why was it hard for parents to love their kids in the first place? Why was it hard to take care of the seed once it sprouted out and had even grown leaves.

Certain individuals didn't know one bit of responsibility, honesty, or accountability.

If I wasn't sitting in this cold hard concrete and salty sweat wasn't gushing out my pores, I'd say I was alright. It's the middle of winter in North Carolina but my brain has conditioned my body to be responsive as if it were in the greatest heat wave of all time.

Anxiety. This is what it was. How it would be for the rest of my life, and for many others.

Being impulsive was my "toxic" trait. I just know in the back of my head that about an hour ago I dashed out to the local park due to a back forth with my dad for the most worthless reason, yet the threat from the frozen tongue of my fathers drove me out.
I dashed, I screamed, I cried. Now I was here. Had a session full of thoughts. Now I'm ready to go back home. Face the bad, and ironically things will come out good?
After the vivid thoughts I'd had what else could happen.