Wedgie Bot: Part 2

After five minutes, Webot returned to the bathroom with a pint of ice cream and a gallon of milk. As Jil hung helplessly on the door, Webot grabbed the front of her panties and pulled them back a little bit. "Please, please no!" Cried Jil, but Webot had no sympathy. He started to pour the milk down Jils panties very slowly. The cold milk helped ease the pain of the wedgie, but it was completely humiliating and uncomfortable. After pouring about a third of the milk down the front of her panties,
Webot started yanking up.
   Jil was lifted out of the hanging wedgie by the front of her panties. Webot set her down and grabbed the ice cream. He put a scoop in the front and a scoop in the back, followed by more milk. "We're making a milkshake!" Exclaimed Webot. He grabbed the front and back of Jils panties and began giving her a squeaky clean, pausing in between each yank to let the pain really sink in. Jil was completely defeated. She just let the wedgie happen to her as she tried her best not to move too much as to worsen the wedgie. After a few minutes of flossing Jils ass, Webot pushed Jil face first against the wall. "It's about time we got you out of these dirty undies." Said Webot. Jil got excited, finally the wedgies were over! But she thought wrong.
   Webot grabbed the back of Jils leg holes and shot her panties straight up her ass. Jil shouted out in pain as her panties reached the back of her neck. Webot just kept pulling and pulling. Since the panties were soaked, they were stretching more than they usually would. After a few more seconds, Webot realized he would have to put a little more effort in to rip Jils underwear. He began yanking sharply over and over again. Jil let out a gasp each time her panties were yanked up. Webot was pulling from the back, but each pull was tightening the frontal wedgie that Jil had as well. Finally, after one last pull, Jils panties ripped, and she slid to the ground, with her nether regions throbbing. As she lay there holding back tears, Webot grabbed her by the hair and brought her in front of the toilet.He stuffed the shredded panties into Jils mouth and then dunked her face into the toilet three times before flushing. He pulled Jils head out of the toilet, and as she gasped for air, Webot took a firm grip on her right nipple and twisted it a full 360 and held it there for three seconds before letting go. Jil layed on the floor in fetal position hoping it was finally over. "I think that's enough for now, I'll see you later!" Said Webot. He left Jil in the bathroom completely naked, covered in ice cream and milk, with her shredded panties half way in her mouth.