Futa Mucus Toad x small fem reader.

Name: Lily

Name: Lily.

Age: 20.

Hight: 7ft.

Futa length: 13 inches.

(Y/n)'s pov.

I was out in the wetlands looking for food. I'm an orphan and no one in my tribe is willing to help me simply because I am what they call a runt. My so called parents abandoned me about 13 years ago when I was 5. They saw that I wasn't growing as big as other kids my age. So they threw me out of the house and into the cruel streets. Forced to find my own food and avoid all the dangerous monsters and other animals that live outside the tribe simply because no one is willing to help by simply giving me a spear or even the leftovers of the tribe's almost daily feasts.

I've only survived this long because I've learned were the safe to eat berries grow and to choke down bugs. Luckily over time I got accustomed to the taste hell I'll even go as far as to say that I even enjoy the taste now.

Anyway I was at the edge of the lake originally I came here to look for bugs but as I looked down at myself I saw that I was completely covered in mud. Hey I may not have a home but I at least try to keep myself clean. I take of my crocodile skin clothes ( I still haven't the foggiest idea as what killed it in the first place) and got into the water. This is the only lake that I can bathe in for what ever reason all large predators stay away from here.

I was washing my body despite my shorter than average height I had a nice body. My bust was bigger (D cup) than most other girls I've seen. And my ass wasn't anything to be ashamed about. I've seen the way most of the men look at me with lust. To bad I have no interest in them. Especially after all the shit they said to me when I was still young.

(Y/n): Why the hell would I ever want to start a family with someone who would abandon and degrade someone just because they were smaller than average?

???: Then it's a good thing I would never do that.

I turned around quickly and came face to face with the owner of the voice. Well I should saw face to slimy boobs. The owner of the voice was a tall  Mucus Toad. She was easily 2 feet taller than me. But what surprised me the most was the huge dick that was only growing as it got harder and a pair of balls to match.

???: My name is Lily and you are the perfect girl to be my mate.

Once I heard that I turned and ran as fast as I could. Not that it did much good since she was on top of me with a single leap from her muscular legs. She pinned me down with ease. And started to line herself with my pussy.

(Y/n): Let me go! It's to big it won't fit

Lily: Ooo. Feisty I like that don't worry I promise you it won't hurt for long especially with the help of my saliva.

She then kissed me. She licked my lips telling me to open up. I didn't so she grabbed my ass causing me to gasp. She then stuck her long muscular tongue into my mouth I tried to fight back but it was no use she won easily and had her way with my mouth. I then remembered something I overheard elders of the tribe tell the young. The most dangerous monster in the wetlands the Mucus Toads are always looking for mates for them to love and coddle the elders always made that out to be a bad thing I never under stood why who wouldn't want someone  to love them unconditionally. I then released this isn't a bad thing and I was tired of being alone. The longer we kiss the hotter I felt. It got to the point where I needed her as much as I needed air. She finally allowed me to breathe when I was starting to turn blue.