⇾𝟏 𝐀 𝐒𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐋𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐏𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐲

"𝙔𝙤𝙪'𝙫𝙚 𝙬𝙤𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙖𝙩𝙩𝙡𝙚, 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙄'𝙢 𝙖𝙗𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙬𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙖𝙧𝙙𝙧𝙤𝙗𝙚."

━━ 𝘾𝙍𝙐𝙀𝙇𝙇𝘼 𝘿𝙀𝙑𝙄𝙡

🍎

𝟏

𝟏

𝓐 𝓢𝓶𝓪𝓻𝓽 𝓛𝓲𝓽𝓽𝓵𝓮 𝓟𝓾𝓹𝓹𝔂...

‧͙⁺⁺˚*・༓𝐎live was on top of a tall building. Her long black and white hair was tied into two little bun's and she wore her signature colors that mixed of red, black and white.

She wore a red leather jacket with her mother's signature "LONG LIVE EVIL !" the collar made of fake dalmatian fur with knee high sneakers, leather black shorts that had spray paint red paw prints on them with white leather gloves, a black tank to...

She wore a red leather jacket with her mother's signature "LONG LIVE EVIL !" the collar made of fake dalmatian fur with knee high sneakers, leather black shorts that had spray paint red paw prints on them with white leather gloves, a black tank top with a fake fur tail that was black and white.

Olive never really understood the place she lived in. She had grown up on The Isle of The Lost, though most called it the "freak show." for villains and their descendants.

All she could recall was waking up around 5 AM and help her mother in whatever shape she could. Either that was doing the dishes, cleaning her furs which Olive was never allowed to touch.

If she did touch them she would get yelled at. And she hated getting yelled at, either it was by the bullies that picked on her Isle or by the pirates that lurked around the place.

Olive couldn't even recall when her mother told her she loved her. Her older brother Carlos played both mother and brother all the time.

He would tuck her into bed, sing to her, help her do school work and even attempt to cook though most of the time it was just oatmeal Olive didn't mind, she loved her brother's warm company.