💔

I went to meet Yoongi hyung. At least I want to ask him for forgiveness and the location of her grave.

I muscled up all my courage and rang the bell. After 5 minutes of me hearing some shuffling noises,the door opened revealing Yoongi hyung.

He looked miserable.

He had dark bags underneath his eyes. His pale face was even paler. He looked like a zombie.

As soon as he saw me, he clenched his jaw and punched me. I didn't do anything as I know I deserve it.

"What are you doing here? You still have the guts to show up at the doorstep of the guy who 'stole' your girlfriend"

"I'm sorry hyung. Please....I really didn't know. Hana is sued. She was a psyco. Please....I wanna ask for your forgiveness"

"What have you done that I should forgive you, huh? Your girlfriend cheated on you with me. I should be the one to ask for your forgiveness. So please forgive me"

"N-no,don't say this hyung. I'm sorry I-I was blinded-"

"First of all,don't call me hyung. And second,why did you get your vision back? You were blinded by your 'best friend' and now,when you finally see the truth,you wanna ask for forgiveness? To be honest,you didn't do much to me. You should've asked y/n for forgiveness when you had the chance. But.... it's too late now.."

"W-where is her grave?"

He just started laughing. What happened to him?