Chapter 11

I wonder where that dude goes.. Did Ravi leave homeroom before I do?

Sighing, I was so close to my first class when I heard the sound of someone being punched. So I try to follow the sound and it was coming from the class on the back side of the school.

I peek in the class and stiffen when I saw Ravi laying flat in the floor. So, I barged in and froze when I saw him. So, he’s the one who punched Ravi.

“What the hell?!” I yelled at him

“C? What are you doing here?” He asked

“Actually, What are you doing here punching my friend?!”

“Friend?” he scoffed “If he’s really your friend, you wouldn’t be sleeping with him” he said

I laugh so loud but even the deaf could hear the coldness of my laugh “Well, he’s a lot better friend than you’ll ever be, at least he don’t ditched me for popularity and humiliate me so much that I have to move away, G, so don’t go around telling me who can or cannot be friends with me”  the venom in my voice is so clear he gulps and look away.

I walk towards Ravi and kneel down “Are you okay?”

“Y-Yeah” he said

“C’mon, I’ll take you to the nurse, alright?” he nodded and I help him up.

Before we can exit the class, G grabs my wrist, stopping me and said “I’m sorry, I’m really really sorry”

I laughed and smirk “You’re not forgiven”

This shocked him, obviously he’s not expecting that from C, but I’m Cryst now and let’s just say, I’ll make him pay for everything He, Mino, Hyuk and Hongbin have done to me.

~~~~~~

Ravi went home because of his injury, I feel bad for causing that to him, maybe I should move on with another guy before people start thinking I’m dating him. Both me and Ravi knows our relationship is basically friends with benefit, just like me and Mark. Speaking of which, will be here around 3 more weeks.

“C” a voice said

I turn towards the voice and cross my arm, raising an eyebrow “Where’s your master?” I ask him

He was confused at first and when it struck him what I mean, he said “Hongbin is not my master” he said

“Sure he’s not” I said, rolling my eyes.

“What do you want Hyuk?” I continued.

“Look Crystal” he said, causing me to uncross my arm and look at him confused, he never call me that, it was always C. “I want to apologise, what we did to you is such an jerky move, and I have a reason to do that, bullying you and stuff, which is very embarassing” he said

“And?” I asked, bored

“I love you Crystal Richtson, I always have but you never realise that and the only way to get your attention is by bullying you and so I did that” he said bowing his head in embarassment

What did I do after his confession? Well, I laughed, I laughed so hard, I hurt my stomach.

“Okayyyyy, you can bring in the camera now” I told him in between laughter.

“What?” he asked

“I don’t know what makes you think I would believe that crappy excuse, not only did you bully me Hyuk, you kill my self esteem, you make me hate myself, you make me feel disgusted with myself” I said, hurt lacing my tone but then change into cold heartless tone when I said the next part “But then, you guys makes me realise that boys only want me for one thing and one thing only” I smirk at him.

I walk closer to him and ran my hand on his chest, he gulps and shiver.

“You know, Hyuk.... Ravi went home early so I don’t have partner” I whisper in his ear seductively and as I look at his face, his eyes are trained on my lips and I bit my lips. His eyes becomes a shade darker with lust and he kissed me passionately.

Well, looks like I’m skipping class..... Again.

~~~~~~~

After we’re done doing the deeds, Hyuk is still kissing my neck when I push him away and roll my eyes. I started gathering all my clothes and put them on, I got to stop having sex in school, seriously. After I’m done I walk towards the door and ready to get out when he grabs my hand and say “Wait, where are you going?”

I roll my eyes, again and said “Well, you already got what you want right? Now I’m going to class” I proceed yanking away my hand and walk out of the class without looking back at him.

Well, I’m pretty sure whatever he said is just an effort to get into my pants, so he already got what he wants now, there’s no reason for him to go after me... Afterall, I’m not good for anyone and I’ll never be, that’s what they told me and I believe that wholeheartedly... Plus, I don’t do Love, Love is bullshit.

********
A/N

I’m sleepy hehehehe
Anywaaaayyy, thats the new chapter, I’m still not revealing what actually happens to them soooo keep reading

Love xoxo
-YJ <3