Friday

Mitch's POV: I woke up with a little headache but I was feeling a lot better than yesterday Kirstie was asleep on my chest. I guess she was worried about me I was shaking her lightly so she would get off me "Kirstie" "Kirstie" "yeah" "can you get off of me".

"Yeah I'm sorry are you feeling better" "it's ok and yes I'm feeling a lot better" "thats good" then we got up and dressed. "Finally Friday" then Kirstie laughed "yeah" I love hearing her laugh it's like just so different then other peoples laughs.

Then we ate and went we were walking down and I stopped for a sec and looked around "what's wrong Mitch" "oh nothing I just thought that I forgot my backpack but I didn't". "Ok?" then I walked in and went to my locker then Jessica came up to me "hey Mitch" "leave me alone Jessica".

"What wrong with you what's your problem" "my problem is you" then I walked in class and we did some papers "ok now today you guys are going to have partners on this one". "Emily your with Emma and Mitch your with Tyler" "ok" then he came to the table "hey" "hey ok let's start" then we did some questions.

Then we were done and it was to for gym I was about to walk in then in the hallway I saw a group of people laughing. So I looked at what they were laughing at then it was the picture Kirstie on the ground that Jessica toke and put on the internet.

"That's so mean you guys" I said to the group then I walked in and dressed then went in my spot today we were playing baseball like yesterday. And this time we had to catch it then Kirstie caught it and she was very happy about it "ok Kirstie clam down" "ok sorry I never catch the ball".

Then I laughed and we switched then I hit it with the bat and ran and scored and then other people did too. Then it was over and we won again yay then it was time for lunch I sat down and Kirstie did too "hey" "hey it's been a good day so far my headache went away and we won in gym".

"Yeah it's been good for me too" then it was time to go and I saw Scott sitting down by a tree and I don't know what he was doing. So I went over there "hey Scott" "hhhey" "are you ok" "not really" "what's wrong" "my dad died" "oh no when" "just now now go and leave me alone".

"But Scott" "Mitch I said GO" "ok" I walked home.

Kirstie's POV: I was walking home and then I walked up to him "hey Scott why are you sitting here" "go away". "Scott why are you being so mean" "just go please leave me alone" "Scott come on talk to me please" "I said GO AWAY" "no Scott tell me".

"MY DAD DIED ok now go" "oh Scott I'm so sorry" "please just go away" "fine Scott I'll go" then I walked home.

Scott's POV: I was so mad and sad at the same time and I toke it out on Mitch and Kirstie and I feel bad I yelled at Mitch. Then I looked at him and he looked so sad I didn't mean to hurt him Kirstie was just mad Mitch was the one who was sad.

I feel really bad and mad I got up and walked to their house and knocked on the door then Mitch came "hey" "hey can I talk to you out here" I asked "sure". "look Mitch I'm sorry for that" "it's fine" "when I looked at you you were so sad" I said "well yeah because I know what your going through and you put me down".

"I'm sorry for that" "it's ok I know what your going through because of my mom" "and I toke it out on Kirstie it was bad". "I yelled at her and hurt her feelings and I felt so bad for it and I regretted it". "Yeah that what I'm going through" "Kirstie went through it too she lost both of them by Travis".

"Ugh Travis I hate him" "I know right" "well thanks for taking it made me feel a little better" "your welcome". And I know it will get better and tell Kirstie I said sorry" "ok I will" "bye" "bye Scott" then I walked home and looked at pictures.

Mitch's POV: I walked back in and told Kirstie what Scott told me to tell her "I feel bad for him we both know what he is going through". "Yeah and I'm going over there right now to cheer him up" "ok I'm going to stay home and watch Snowball" "ok bye".

I walked up to his doorstep and knocked then he opened it "hey Mitch" "hey Scott I came to hang out and cheer you up". "Ok thanks" then we sat down and talked then played soccer downstairs "this is really fun" "yeah thanks for coming" "your welcome but I have to go" "ok bye" "bye Scott".

Then I walked in my house "you toke a while" "I know at lest I cheered him up" "good now let's watch a movie". "Ok" then we watched a movie and Kirstie was still on my chest "uh Kirstie what are you doing" "I'm sorry I just like listening to your heart beat" "oh ok".

Then we both fell asleep on the couch.

A/N I hope you guys liked that I feel bad for Scott his dad died 😧😧😧😬😬😬😟😟😟😩😩😩😓😓😰😰😥😥😪😪😪😭😭😭😂😂😂😢😢😢😢.