44.

Him.

Today is opening of my new hotels. These ones are different: they are more oriented on family vocations, unlike my other hotels. Warmer colour scheme, drastically different design, places for kids to spend time at and similar things.

I woke up first and smiled at my beauty, who is nuzzled into me. I kissed her cheek and cautiously sat up. Camila instantly moved closer to me, laying her head on my lap with her dainty arms around my waist at what I smiled in happiness. 

I have to make a few calls concerning the opening night, but since Camila doesn't like sleeping without me and I do not want to leave her side, I will text people not to wake her up. Major party will be held here, in Florence, and in other countries hotels will simply open tomorrow. Sometimes, I would fly to a few countries and there will be fancy event too, but I'd much rather spend time with Cami at home, doing whatever she wants. 

As I did my thing, I couldn't wipe smile off my face as I admired my wife and played with her light blonde, shiny and velvety hair. It is favourite habit of mine that I will never get rid of even if I wanted to. 

After around 1 hour, padre and madre texted me, saying that they are here. I sighed, thinking about what I am going to do: no way they are walking in our bedroom, that is private space; I can't leave Camila alone either because I don't want to and I don't want her to wake up alone, which she doesn't like either.

Answer to all my questions came to me as my wife found her way to me: she straddled me, wrapping her arms around my neck and slim legs around my waist. She cutely snuggled into me, hiding her stunning face in my neck as I smiled in utmost amusement and kissed her temple. 

As she is in her lacy underwear, I wrapped covers around her, so automatically I had to wrap them around both of us. Then I went downstairs. 

"Buongiorno, figliolo."- chuckled padre as he saw us. (Good morning, son.)

"Buongiorno e zitto. Camila sta dormendo."- I whispered while easily holding her weightless frame. (Good morning and keep it quiet. Camila is sleeping.) 

"Sei un ragazzo così dolce, tesoro."- cooed me madre as I kissed Cami's shoulder to keep her asleep. (You are such sweet boy, darling.) 

"Sono orgoglioso di te, figliolo."- stated padre with wide smile and I offered him a smile of my own. (I am proud of you, son.)

"Grazie, papà."- I replied while we settled in the living room. (Thanks, dad.)

We talked about tonight and after a while my little koala began waking up. 

"Hi, baby."- she spoke drowsily and kissed my shoulder softly before locking her enchanting eyes on mine. 

"Hey, principessa."- I replied with content smile and kissed her cheeks. 

"Ciao, Carmen. Ciao, Fransisco."- said Camila with welcoming smile that they returned. 

"Ciao, darling."- stated cheerfully madre. 

As we talked together, Cami hugged me securely and I happily did the same, twirling around strands of her silky locks. 

"What are your plans for Christmas?"- chirped madre merrily.