45.

Her.

I unintentionally whimpered when I tried to move. Leonardo woke up with sweet smile on his face. 

"Come here, bambina."- he spoke huskily and drowsily; I gladly complied. 

He wrapped his both arms around me securely and let me hide my face in his neck as my arms sneaked around his torso. Leo rubbed my back tenderly and laid gentle kisses on my shoulder. 

"I am sorry, angel. Did I hurt you?"- stated worriedly Leonardo and I kissed his neck affectionally. 

"Don't be, baby. You didn't hurt me and the soreness will go away. Everything is worth the small ache that is nothing that I won't bear with."- I reassured him honestly and he hugged me tighter. 

"I love you, principessa."- he told me softly and kissed my hair. 

"I love you, Leo."- I spoke profoundly with content smile.

After a while we got up. I washed my face, we brushed our teeth, Leo made us bubble bath with oils. I settled between his legs and he wrapped his muscular arms around my waist, gently caressing my stomach with his thumbs. 

"Better?"- he wondered as he placed sweet kiss on the top of my head that is leaning on his chest. 

"Much, grazie."- I said and tilted my head backwards. 

We shared loving Spiderman kiss and I nuzzled into him, letting warm water ease my soreness and it did the trick really well. Leo washed both of us and we got out. He wrapped me in huge, fluffy towel before tying one around his hips. 

"I will take care of you, angel. Come on."- spoke sweetly Leonardo with charming smile and kissed my nose. 

I smiled widely when he sat me on the sink area and did my routine for me, not to mention that he did it in correct order and unexplainably gently. Leo rubbed my lotion and creme all over my body while tenderly massaging every inch of my skin. He towel-dried my hair very carefully and applied all oils that I use. 

After Leonardo finished with that, he kissed my forehead and left, coming back with my underwear, his t-shirt and my favourite white, fluffy socks in his hands, already wearing black boxers. 

I put on my undergarments and he slipped the t-shirt on me, along with the socks. As soon as he was done, I hugged him tightly, wrapping my legs around his waist and arms around his neck. Leonardo sneaked his arms round my back and laid his face in my hair, laying soft kiss on it. 

"You are perfect and don't you dare deny it. Grazie mille."- I spoke and tenderly squeezed his sinewy frame.

"I will always look after you, principessa. Always."- stated sincerely Leo, locking his beautiful eyes on mine. 

He kissed me lovingly and softly; I happily returned the favour. After he helped me to get off the sink area, he put on grey sweatpants and we went downstairs. Then we fed our little devils and played with them. I got my daily, massive bouquet that brought wide, cheerful, grateful smile to my face. 

We ate breakfast and took our drinks - my latte and his coffee- to the cinema room. Leonardo let me lay between his legs and I snuggled into him. As we drank our warm liquids, we continued watching "Lucifer". 

"Signora Russo, your phone is ringing."- spoke Aaron and handed me it. 

"Grazie."- I replied with politely smile. 

"What could Marcel want?"- I frowned and glanced at Leonardo, who is just as confused. 

Today is Saturday, 11 o'clock. I have no work, no meetings.