Ch. 8

Rihanna

"G... wait." I push myself back and take a deep breath.

"What?"

"First, there's a camera. I dun wanna lose dis job too ." I point to the camera and chuckle. "Second, we need tuh seriously talk. As much as all I wanna do is kiss you... And... Touch you..." I clear my throat and shake my head. "we can't." And as bad as I wanna just fuck her, I can't. I need her to hear me out.

"Aight. When's your next break?" God she's so beautiful. Her lips are perfectly plump and pink and her body... "Rihanna." She chuckles while she snaps her fingers. "when is your next break?" I feel myself blushing from getting caught staring.

"I can go on one now before mi next set. I just haffi tell Michelle." She nods her head as I step off her lap.

"Just meet me at one those tables on the second floor." I say okay and walk out to find Michelle.

After letting her know I'm going on break, I go to the bar and get 2 glasses and patron.

I get to the second floor and one of the girls is asking G if she wants a dance, I subtly roll my eyes before walking over. I mean the dancer, Bambi, isn't hard to look at but she ain't got shit on me or Lani.

G sees me and grabs for the glasses and the bottle.

"Hi cinnamon." I fucking hate the new stage name. So god damn unoriginal, but Michelle felt it suited me. The fuckery...

"What up Bambi." I sit next to G and down the first shot she poured as Bambi walks back downstairs

"You gon talk before your breaks over?"

"I dun even know whea tuh start, G. I really dun."

"You seein anyone who's actually good for you this time?" I arch my brow from her question.

"No. I'm not seeing anyone. I 'aven't been with anyone since Mia." Her whole demeanor changed after I said her name. "Shit. I'm sorry. Did you ever find ha?"

"Yuh. We got her a week after all that shit went down. Your girl wasn't too smart."

"Yeah.. Neither was I." I shrug my shoulders as I take the second shot. "And what did you mean someone who was actually good fah me?"

She chuckles softly before taking her shot. "Me, Mia, what was her name? Ashley? And then there was the irrelevant one that was with you and Ashley. And uh Ciara." My head shot up so fast when she said Ciaras name. I know I never told her about that part of my life. Fucking Lani!

"Why did you come hea G? Tuh judge me and make me feel like an idiot because I attract bitches like you?! Or was it tuh just fuck me before you ghost on me again?" I stand up and she grips my wrist tightly before slamming me back down.

"Watch how you talk to me, Rihanna. That wasn't what I was doing. I am not God, I have no room to judge." I scoff and chuckle at that.

"Who told you about Ciara and 'ow much do you know?" I snatch my wrist away from her and tilt my head to the side.

"Why does it matter that I know about that shit?" I down another shot before shaking my head at her.

"Because dat was something VERY private dat 'appened between me and Lani! I've never told anyone else about dat!"

"I made her tell me because I knew your stubborn ass wouldn't."

"Maybe I would 'ave when I was ready!"

"Aight so tell me this, you started doing coke last time because you and Lani-" I squint my eyes to cut her off. I don't want her saying what happened out loud. "Why'd you start it this time?"