Part 39 NO. HOLDING. BACK

King arrived back after 2 days of walking he was worn out and almost unable to take his final steps through the door.

Luz- King!?

King-They have Reika she was discovered by The demon.

Luz looked around at everyone else we need to do something this is the time we get up and save her the spell I have learnt should help.

Lilith- We can't just jump face first into danger this was supposed to be an Intel gathering missiin that they went on and we still don't have any intel.

King- Well we know that there are 3 'friends' that have joined E-Amity they don't look like they are from this world.

Eda sat infront of king and shaked him.

Eda- Where is Hooty did you see him.

Luz picked up king away from Eda and put him on the sofa to rest

Luz- shh it's ok king just sleep you've been a big help.

She leaned in and kissed the small demon on his forehead.

Willow- Not to interrupt but why are you so concerned about Hooty all of a sudden is he in danger.

Eda- Hooty is apart of a door and king said that those things or demons or whatever they are! came from another world.

It was just then that things clicked in everyones heads exept for luz of course who was still trying to understand what hooty being a door had to do with anything.

Eda- Lily we need to start our fight now what if they let king get away just to alert us for the fun of it we need to do something the ISLES LILY, ARE IN TROUBLE.

Lilith- Calm down Edalyn Im sure nothing will be too damaging.

Eda- But it's like that time in the stones I really think this is going to happen this time, it's just too similar Lil. we have to do something.

Lilith- I need to alert the coven...He might not be in charge anymore but I still have a duty to report things like this.

Eda- I don't like the idea of having prissy coven losers fight our battles with us but... Ok.

Eda gave a small smile to her sister who made her way outside to get to the Coven. Gus and Willow pulled upset faces.

Eda- Ok well maybe not everyone in the coven is a prissy loser but my point stays the same.

Luz cut in and put on her cape which Eda added cat ears to 9 loop

Luz- Everyone here must be prepared to save Amity and the Boiling Isle at all cost.

Luz put on Amity's grudgby war paint from their very first match together Ed and Em thought she might wanna wear it into battle so they took it from Amity's old room.

Luz-  I am gonna ask the bat queen if she can take care of king for us when things go side ways.

Gus- I can't believe we are actually going to do this, as in now we are going to war now!?! .

Emira- I guess we are but we've gotta do this for for Little sis right Ed.

Edric- that's right the action starts here.

Luz- look at what viney just posted on her Penstagram, is that.. One of those demons... The whole down town area of plasma city is being set alight.

Luz grabbed her own stomach out of fear, things on the boiling Isles were weird enough but the demon she saw was unusual in appearance.

Luz's text to Viney: just get to a safe space and stay out of it's way we are coming to help.

Viney's text: Luz this weird fire demon is running around calling himself the twisted flame he's attacking the town centre and blowing things up like crazy.

Luz- let's all go out there if these things really are from another world then everyone has to fight them with full power. NO. HOLDING. BACK.

Eda-  well hey look at that you really did take my training to heart.

Everyone was a bit taken back by Luz's sudden aggression but Everything she had worked for now had to be used correctly in battle.

Eda- Ok everyone grab whatever weapons or defense items you need we aren't playing any games.

Gus started to shake he was scared everyone was but his fear was showing the most, he was embarrassed to be a member of the coven and still be so frightened even if he was the youngest he thought that wasn't a good enough excuse.

Luz walked over to Gus who  expected to her be annoyed at him

Luz- It's ok to be afraid we are here for you and honestly I am scared too but we really need to do this.. get this over with.

Luz took Gus and willow's hands and led them outside with a Silly and hopeful smile on her face.

Everyone made there way to the scene using Eda's staff a couple of dragon bike and illusion wings. Shortly after the bat queen arrived and took care of king bringing him back to her home.