Part16

{In Bela room}

Bela: Mahir jiii (glaring at him)

Mahir:what?

Bela:U told me give you a massage ...but ur continuously disturbing me..

Mahir:am not disturbing you jii..

Mahir pulled her made her sit in his lap...

Mahir:this way Will be proper to give massage...

Bela:this way?? Who told u this?

Mahir: doctor only ? (Nuzzling to her neck)

Bela: which doctor?...

Mahir: doctor mahir sehgal!!

Bela:ur just ....

Mahir:thank you !!!

Bela:I didn't complete...but ur saying thank you ...(Bela got up)

Mahir:now days ur talking alot...(mahir too got up nd hold her hands ... pushed on the bed... hovered her...)

Bela:mahir jii...

Mahir: What mahir jii ?

Mahir intensely look into her eyes which Bela blushed...mahir slowly goes close to her lips...(the door was slightly opened nd it is lil visible... while shravani was passing the way she saw behir closely..
Unknowingly she doesn't like seeing them ...)his lips where about to touch her and Bela holding his shirt tightly....but shravani entered the room...

Shravani:ohhh Shittt am Soo sorry (she turned)

Bela pushed mahir on the bed...got up
Adjusted her dress...

Bela: anything you want?

Shravani:hmm nothing...am sorry for disturbing you both...(She went)

Bela:mahir jii now see ...she had seen us

Mahir:Soo what? Ur my wife !!(pecking her lips)

Bela: it's just waste to talk to you ....
Okay shall we go home ?

Mahir: If u want U can stay here....

Bela:Noo am also coming with you !!

Mahir: okay fyn...let's go inform to uncle...

Bela Smiled ....both went to Sharma room....informed him both are going to leave...So Sharma Smiled... said to take care them...both left Sharma house

In way it's starts raining...Bela opened the car door window enjoying spreading her hands out....mahir stopped the car admire is wife...he came out of the car
ND goes to Bela side open the door for her ....Bela holds his hands came out the car ... started to dance in the rain...mahir happily admiring ....he pulls Bela towards him....

Bela:mahir jii ..I want to tell you something....

Mahir:yes you can...(while looking into her eye)

Bela taking deep breath and thinking this a right time...

Bela:Mahir jii !!! Am not shravani am Bela...

Mahir: what??(confused)

Bela: please let me complete .... Your marriage was fixed with shravani di only but she already loves someone so she runned off the marriage....Soo someone of clients have came to the marriage
So dad request me to marry you....
I don't know what to do ...but when he goes to touch my feet ...I can't see him like this...so I agreed to marry you...but trust me mahir jii I always tries to tell you ....but I don't know something stops me ....the day which I waited to tell you.... comes today ... finally now am relief...
So am not shravani but Bela (tears eye's while cupping his cheeks)

Mahir:So you nd your dad both betrayal me nd my family....how can you do this?

Bela: Mahir jiii ....I

Mahir aparted from her .... goes walking towards the car but goes behind calling his name but sat on the car started went....Bela sitted in the middle of the road .....while crying.....

To be continued.....

Hope you guys like it
Ignore The mistakes 🤗
Sorry for boring part 😅