Was it a true story...

~its all in Dumbass's POV unless i saw otherwise thanks babes enjoy 😘😘~

Hey. Let me catch you up to speed. It all started at my brothers funeral. Not his funeral but his daughters. And i accidentally suffocated my best friend John. And i watched my crush get brutally murdered in an alleyway. But the real story starts way before that. Its really dramatic and hard to follow, trust me i know. My whole life us on drugs. That funeral was a year ago. Oh and my parents are 2 very important people. Shrek (an overlord) and MotoMoto (some buff hippo). They recently got a divorce though. Thought it was true love but that funeral really brought out everyones true colors. MotoMoto went back to his swamp or pond i'm not sure and Shrek kinda ran away. He said he'll be back but he's practicing something. I've been sleeping at John's house. It's fun but every now and then i think of him. And his smile. And his tall legs. Bobisimo was the first and only man i think i've ever loved. He was so important to me but i was just, stupid. And i can't even think about how important i am to John. I wonder if he thinks of me like that each night. Longing to touch me even though i'm right there.

But, he was. Cause of that one night. It was late. And dark. My head was buzzing thinking about Bobisimo, all the things i could have said to him. Tears were almost starting to slip from my eyes. And then i felt something touch my chest...

// A/N Y'all know i'm the ceo of cliffhangers can't take away my only nonexistent title. Hope you enjoyed what was long awaited and not wanted (i promise its gonna be more easy to follow) hope you enjoyed lovelies byee//