It is true

// hey guys the bad grammar is like literally the whole point lmao, love you anyways enjoy//

Where did i leave off? It was dark and cold and i was crying on Johns floor. Then his hand reached down. I felt it touch my chest. His fingers grabbing my shirt and he used his strength to pull my face up to his.
"I don't think i can do this anymore. I know, you know i love you. And i have forever. And you're all i want."

Not this again. Please not this again. I cant hear those words. Those are the words i heard before i almost lost someone i love and did lose someone i love. You can't do this to me. Not again. "Please don't tell me you're gonna die. For real."

"You know i don't own a pumpkin launcher."

I laugh, but it hurts. And then i feel something. And i realize he's pulled me close. And locked our lips. Pulling me up so our chests touch. I don't pull away. Oddly enough this is what i needed. I've spent months longing for one mans touch when there was another right beside me. And i know this is all he wants. And has wanted for years. He's kissed me before, but not like this. Not with real emotion. (and conciseness). He keeps pulling me up off the floor until he grabs my thigh and pulls me into his lap and onto his bed.

And i'm on top of him. He grabs my shirt once more but i dodge the kiss and just rest my cheek by his. And flatten my body onto his. Wrapping my arms and legs around his waist and his hands go around the back of my neck.

And i can't help but start to cry. This is the fantasy i've written in all my books. This is the fantasy i've dreamed about with Bobisimo that i never got. This is all i have.

And we lay there. As the cold night drifts on.

// not so much a comedy now huh 😏 god it feels weird writing them a but more serious but i'm so emotionally attached to these characters idk if its a joke anymore. hope you enjoyed xx//