You & me forever? Pt. 2

I am not even gotta admit how many times I watched this vid this week but a lot haha at least once a day. I think it kinda fits for the chapter and it is soooooo cuteee 😍 This ship is so goooooood :))
A/n- the photo in the media is a Rowbrina pic and it is sooo romantic I am dyiiin. The way they look at each other is just so udbhwwj It makes my heart go: isvhwhs oOp.
Also I kinda like to think that they dated at least for a while. And even if the didn't they were still the most awesome frienfs ever:) Ok you guys actually came for the story so I hope u guys will enjoy :) Also Idk if the fall formal takes place in high school or middle school cause I am not from the Us so this one is gonna be in high school cause they are like 16 :)

Maya's P.O.V
I was sitting in the limo with Farkle feeling really anxious. I pushed the button so the back glass was lifted up so we could talk privately.
- It is gonna be ok Maya- he said and put a conforming hand on my shoulder and lightly squeezed it.

- Thanks for everything Farkle but there is one thing I still kinda don't get - I responded.

- And what is that? - he asked curiously.

- Well you said that you love us both yet you're not jealous even though I told you I am in love with Riley - I said what I was thinking for the past five minutes.

He just laughed at what I said which made me feel confused. What was he laughing at ?

- Oh Maya , Maya - he wiped a tear of laughter from under his eye - yes, I do love you guys a lot. And that is why I am not jealous. Because I want you guys to be happy and If you love Riley I would never EVER separate you two. I would feel terrible If I was the reason your friendship stopped existing. And who knows maybe she feels the same way about you.

I thought about his words for a good minute.

- Then do I really love her If I got jealous?
I heard that if you really care for someone you want them to be happy no matter what , even if they will never love you the way you love them. You know that saying: if you love someone you must let them go. - I was confused about my feelings.

- I had to work on myself to feel happy for you two even though I knew you guys would never end up with me you know? It takes time. And that is what you gotta tell Riley, if she wants to be with Lucas you can't change that or you might loose her forever - he explained and I sighed heavily.

- But it is sooooo hard - I whined as I rested my head on the seat.

- I know but I believe you will do the right thing like you have always done - he assured me - oh look ! We're here ! Come on!

I rolled my eyes at his excitement feeling like something was twisting in my stomach. Like an alien that wanted to come out to the surface , I shook that image from my head and got out of the car with Farkle.
- Ladies first - he said while opening the door for me.

- Thanks - I got out of the car and headed into the building.

The doors were opened so we didn't even have to worry about that. The first thing I saw was Riley....getting a drink with Lucas. She was wearing a flowery dress. She looked amazing in it, for a second I forgot how to breath until Farkle gently elbowed me in the stomach. I sighed and slowly walked up to them with Farkle.

- Hey there - said Farkle and their heads turned to us and mine eyes have met with the brunette's for a couple of seconds before she quickly grabbed Lucas's hand and dragged him onto the dance floor.