Chapter-10

We all were eating breakfast silently, with no interaction at all. Just then Derek spoke, "Thank you for the ointment doctor"
"Ointment?… Chris was about to complete but  i kicked him under the table and he looked at me and I gestured not to say anything. Thankfully Derek was busy eating to notice our little interaction.

"Ohh.. That ointment.. I hope it worked wonders on you" Chris said and then winked at me and i showed him a punch. 
Derek looked at him very strangely like he is nuts and i was trying hard to control my laughter all this time.

"Sooo… ointment.. Huh.. Sky" Chris asked me after Derek left the table.

" Yeah.. Actually Derek hurt himself and i just wanted to help" I told him.

" Help.. Ohhh.. This is what they call it nowadays" Chris said and winked at me and then sent me a flying kiss. Just then i heard the booming voice of Mr Derek.

"Sky, i want you outside with me after half an hour, after last night i seriously think you should learn to fight" Derek said while clenching and unclenching his fist .

And i was just staring at him, like an idiot, just then chris nudged me.

"Ohh.. Yeah sure.. Sure sir" i saluted him and chris fall down laughing hard. Derek left after that.

"Dude what is your problem, you want to get me killed,  from the hands of 'Mr commando' " and chris laughed extra hard after that.

"Go get yourself ready girl.. Sir wants to teach you to fight" he said teasingly
And i punched him in the shoulder.

"That was just slip of tongue okay" i told him.

And chris bowed down saying, "Whatever the mam says"
I threw a pillow at him and he left laughing all the way to his  room.
'Hate you chris' I thought inside my head  but laughing myself in the head over my stupidity.
'This dude just turn off my brain'  I said to myself while thinking  about Derek.
Half and hour later i went down ,only to find derek beating the shit out of a punching bag, so engrossed that i felt like he is picturing someone there, i just hope, that's not me he is imagining. Cause lately, we have been on these really weird terms. But one thing i can't ignore is that, this dude is epitome of hotness and with sweat dripping all on his body is just making me want to jump his bones and just then he noticed me and i turned around suddenly.

" Hi sky" he said.

" I was not looking at you at all" i replied out of blue and he looked at me weirdly then said "ohk".

Dude, can this day get any weirder I thought inside my head.
Then for next  15 min derek demonstrated me some exercises and i carried along with him but failing miserably and Derek said, ' need to start from the base' more to himself then to me.

" Have you ever punched someone? " he asked and i just nodded my head in no.

" Does punching my brother matters? " I asked him innocently and he just looked at me weirdly, ' way to embarrass yourself sky' i thought inside.
Then he went to get a bandage like thing and gave it to me, asking me to wrap it around on my hand along with him, i tried so hard to follow along with him, but he is soo damn fast. Then after wrapping his hand, he looked at me and found my hand being wrapped very messily  and just nodded his head in no no.

'Dude what did you expect me to be a bloody underground fighter or something' i thought inside.

Then he came toward me and took my hand in his hand and these stupid butterflies went nuts in my stomach.
' Don't play with me.. bloody hormones' i said to myself.

" Who is playing sky? " Derek asked and  I suddenly said, " No one, what play, who play ,what? " and derek looked at me oddly.

After he wrapped my hand he demonstrated me how to punch and trust me, i tried my level best to do as he demonstrated but failing again and again.

" I can' t do this derek, fighting is just not for me"  I told him and he just looked at me.

" It's just your first day sky, don't worry ,with practice you'll learn" He said. And i just nodded my head, while thinking, ' yeah sure dude, that is never gonna happen'

After that  I went up back in the cabin and fell down on bed all tired.
15 min later Derek came and told me he warmed some water, so i should go and take a bath ,it'll help my sore muscles and i just looked at him weirdly.

"Hello.. Sky?? " he asked me and i  came out of my trance and went inside the bathroom to take  bath.

'Wow this warm water is doing wonders, i thought inside my head then thinking about how Derek have multiple personalities. After half an hour i dried myself then searched for my clothes and then remembered i fucking forgot my clothes outside. This stupid derek is fucking with my head.

" Hello.. Anyone there??… my clothes are on the bed, please pass them" I shouted from the bathroom but no reply came, i waited for 15min but still no response. After getting tired, i moved out with towel wrapped around me, thinking to get my clothes quickly, i even succeeded also ,but just then the door opened and i hurriedly ran towards the bathroom but my feet slipped and i fall hard on the floor.

"Sky you ok" came voice of derek as he came rushing to my side and i said a weak yes. He helped me  up and made me sit on bed. I was really thankful to god, that my towel didn't fall in this process.
" What were you thinking running like that? " he asked me.
" Ohh.. I was just testing ,whether i can fly or not, but guess what.. i failed. " i told him all irritated and then continued, " What do you think dude, i forgot to bring my clothes inside, thanks to your really tiring ,brain killing training" i told him and then he noticed the state that i am in and gulped and then turned around and
said, "You should wear your clothes, i am bringing you an ice pack for your knee"  and left. Then i noticed my bluish knee smiling at me. I wore my clothes fast and then came out and sat on bed.

" What happened sky?, i heard this loud noise.. Are you ok? .. Is everything ok? " chris asked all concerned.

" Yeah, all's fine i just tripped and fall few min ago" I replied and  chris came and sat beside me examining me for a deeper wound.
" You need ice pack" he said and got up to get that, just then derek entered with the ice pack, chris took it from his hands, saying"dude, this is what i wanted, sky needs it, you please get another one" and derek just looked at him and said, "Ok" while looking at me and then left.

"Actually derek got it for my knee only" i told chris while he was applying ice pack on me .

"Then why didn't he said something" chris said.

"Dude, you didn't really gave him the chance" and chris just laughed and said, "ohh yeah".

I don't know why but i felt this ping in my heart while looking at sign of hurt on derek's face. I felt like kissing him and taking all his pain away, just then my brain shouted, ' he is off limits' and i silently agreed with this logic, because it is the truth and this thought hurt me even more. Because i am falling hard for this stone heart guy. No matter how much i try.