epilogue

"Hey, you reached Louis.I am Harry. I am probably fucking Louis right now and this is why he isn't answering. If you are Jay,we are cuddling on the couch,watching a movie.Leave a message! *beep*"

"Lou... Hi... I know that you won't pick up, angel. But,Imiss you. I miss you... so much. I miss us. Louis and Harry. It hurts. I don't know what I am doing without you. I know this was my fault. It still is my fault. It's been three days. As soon as you got out of the hospital, you never called. I found out through niall that you did get out. Five months after that, I get a call in the middle of the night. It was your number. I thought... I thought that you wanted me back. But I was wrong. So fucking wrong. I picked up and it was Lottie. She told me to rush to the hospital and then hung up. I left my house, our house, and got there as soon as I could. But... it had ended. You ended it. You were hurt and you didn't want to hurt anymore. I tore you. I don't know how I was able to stay there, speaking to your dead body, crying. On your hand was a big,bloody 'I love you, Styles. Forever.' They said you overdosed. But, I know that they are wrong. I know that you are still alive and you still ache. All because of me. I am the mistake. I want to fix the mistake. I want you to fix the mistake. I want us to fix it. I want you to fix me. I should be dead. Not you, angel. I guess God got jealous and took you to your side as an angel. I don't know what I am doing anymore. So, I am coming to you. I'll see you in heaven, darling."

And with a pull on the trigger, Harry joined Louis.

Fin