Transformers revenge of the fallen (MY VERSION)

After Saiko had signed the paper and the memories and emotions flew into Izuku Tony had begun to speak of the next multiverse.

Tony:okay guys this next multiverse is one of my absolute favourites and it's titled transformers revenge of the fallen but to understand it i'll show you something that happened before i'll show you the very beginning

Mt Lady:yeah yeah thats all in good but and I think I speak for nearly each and every girl here when I ask who is Izuku dating

Nejire: hope it's me "she said while crossing her legs and crossing her fingers Mirio and Amikiji were smiling and hoping for her to.

every other girl:hope it's me

Tony:okay okay but know this the girl he is with is extremely lucky because this Izuku literally battled a god to be with her now the mystery girl is monkey come out here

Tony :thank you mr monkey now the mystery girl is .....NEJIRE HADO 

ALl the girls  :NOOOOOOO

Nejire, Mirio, Tamaki: YEEAAAHHHH

mineta and the other jealous dudes:NOOOOOOOOOOO

Inko Mitsuki and other parents not Rei :AAAWWW

Rei:AAAAWWWW well welcome to the harem

Nejire:so what happened in this multiverse 

Tony:good question i'll show you

loading ..

loading..

complete

35 years ago the planet cybertron had fallen in the war and was destroyed the battle was thought by the two different beings the decepticons and Autobots 

Kirishima:whats that

Tony:they are like to armies 

Mineta: ooooohhhhh okay

Tony:now no more questions till I say so

After the war an asteroid glided aling the galaxy till it came upon a planet named earth and it crashed in the forests however that meteorite proved to be another species an robot by the name Optimus Deku Prime .The robot had awoken from his sleep but was deeply wounded and left for dead he was alone a planet he didn't understand .Optimus had wondered the forest for three weeks before he tumbled down a hill landing infront of a waterfall he thought that he was finished but little did he know that something watched him in wonder"excuse me"Optimus turned his head and saw the girl of periwinkle hair in her eyes wonder and confusion optimus if he had been who he had once lived as he would have killed her but the more he adventured into the new world the kinder he became.The child he had met had been thirteen and her name was Nejire Hado everyday since they met she would ask him questions and he would answer she had taught him how humans lived how they learnt everything she knew and in dew time he learnt how to repair his broken parts along with her help .Optimus and her would always everyday wonder the forest and little by little she fell for the kind hearted being that drew the forest creatures to him.nejire had become 16 and her parents wanted her to marry only she couldn't because she fell in love optimus being her best friend new everything and thats why it broke him apart knowing he couldn't giver a family a house and more importantly his heart but for some reason he felt love he was a robot built of metal but he felt all she did so he set out on a journey across the galaxy to his creators the two beings with power that match that of the gods he had gone to male creator Abroth whome optimus asked for his wish to be granted but he was denied so he fought he fought for all he loved.Optimus had won the battle but what he didn't know was that half the power of creation destruction lived in him.Optimus had one wish to be human and when he woke up again he was lying on earth .Optimus was nude but he had skin hair eyes everything he was human he now could be with her but he still knew nothing of love but before he could learn he had to dress .Optimus simply wore shorts and walked into a clothe store the man who was kind saw Optimus and dressed him in clothes but asked for nothing in return but Optimus didn't accept it he paid in full and asked for everything that suits him in size and suprising the man when he paid for all of it .That same man taught him how to make clothes ,how to build ,how to cook and how to clean optimus had finally understood .Then on his way all the info all the knowledge people had flew into his mind and he knew everything so he went to Nejire to see her again. Izuku sat beside a tree and played a song from the very depths of his heart but he didn't notice the girl whome he loved staring at him.