21

As promised, both males messaged and talked with each other for the rest of the evening. Their Saturday ended pretty well and they never thought that they would be this happy once again and everything will be back to normal again. As they slept, smiles were still there on their faces.
————————————
It was Sunday and they woke up before even their alarms rang. They instantly messaged each other their greetings to each other before going on with their day. It was their first day of officially being together and it was amazing for the both of them. They felt good, which made them have a good mood throughout the whole day and motivated to do the things they need to do. The whole day was amazing and it was 100x better because they cheer up one another.
————————————
It was beautiful Monday morning. Both males woke up at the sun rays hitting their eyes. Right from the moment they woke up, they were already in a good mood. They excitedly got out of their beds and did their usual morning routine. After getting ready for school, they joined their parents in eating breakfast. They finally finished everything they need to do, they said goodbye to their parents and walked to meet up on Yunho’s house. Hongjoong and Seonghwa saw each other and they hugged each other. They were about to kiss but it was stopped when they heard Yunho speak. “Looks like my plan worked pretty well. Look at you two. Awww, so sweet.”
Hongjoong was just smiling. “Thank you so much Yunho. It means a lot to me.” Yunho patted Hongjoong’s back “You’re welcome.”
Yunho was really proud. Seonghwa suddenly punched Yunho’s shoulder. “Come on! You ruined our moment, plus I didn’t like what you did to me. You literally betrayed me. But I’ll let it pass because you helped us to fix between us. Thanks too, I guess.” he followed it with a giggle.

They walked together going to school. They were happy as they exchanged stories and jokes with each other. They arrived at their school in no time and settled down in their classroom quickly. The three males mingled with their classmates as they waited for the bell to ring.

After minutes of the whole class having fun, the bell rang, which means it’s the start of class time. They went back to their proper seats and got prepared for their lessons.

At the middle of their lesson, Hongjoong glanced to his left and instantly saw Seonghwa’s beauty. He has still the same feelings towards the male. His heart still skips a beat everytime he looks at the male and as if everything is in slow-motion.

Wow, I am super lucky to have him. I totally in love with him and I will never break his heart ever again.” Hongjoong thought to himself.

Same through with Seonghwa. Hongjoong always pops up inside his mind and there are times where he just can’t stop staring at the male. He just couldn’t focus on things around when Hongjoong’s lingering in his mind.

Just like before...he’s still that person who pops up in my mind. He’s my one and only. No more lies this time but I really like him. No! I love him.” Seonghwa was smiling as he was deep in his thoughts.

Little did they know that the both of them were busy daydreaming about each other or busy admiring each other’s beauty. Hongjoong and Seonghwa was still feeling the same things when they first started to feel a “liking” for each other.

The bell rang signaling that its lunchtime. Both males snapped out of their thoughts. Hongjoong, Seonghwa, and Yunho hurriedly went to the cafeteria to meet the rest of their friends. They got their lunch and instantly saw all of their friends were there, Yeosang, San, Mingi, Wooyoung, and Jongho. All of them finally got the chance to eat lunch together.
They went there and settled in to start eating.

They were eating their lunch and talking with one another, but it was suddenly interrupted by Seonghwa. “Uhmmm...guys. We need to tell you something.” he put his fork down. “Okay, what is it???” Yeosang curiously looked at the male. “Hongjoong, do you want to say it with me.” Seonghwa held Hongjoong’s hand. “Sure.” Hongjoong smiled.

“1, 2, 3...” Hongjoong and Seonghwa looked at each other. “We’re in a relationship!” both males happily announced their relationship to their friends. “Yes, we’re dating each other. We’re like officially boyfriends.” Hongjoong happily added. All of them happily cheered for the two males. “I knew it. I just feel there’s something between you two. Yunho and I already noticed it before.” Mingi said with a giggle before taking a bite of his sandwich. “Yup” Yunho said as he looked at the couple. “Come on, it’s pretty obvious.” San smirked. “I agree with San here. I think all of us know already aside from you two.” Jongho said before taking a sip of the soda he’s holding. “Well, I’m happy for the both of you. Congrats!” Yeosang happily said as he clapped his hands. “Good luck with your relationship. My advice is that stay true to one another and make sure to some fun too sometimes.” Wooyoung gave the couple a wink. San elbowed his boyfriend but gave him a smirk with a wink at the end. They just stared at the couple “flirting” and went back on eating their lunch.

After minutes, they finished and cleaned up their table and right on time, the bell rang which means lunchtime is over. The group said their goodbyes to each other as they went back to their classrooms.

Few hours of long and hard to understand lessons with activities passed, finally it was dismissal. Everyone was excited to go home.

Yunho went ahead and left the two males because apparently he needs to help Mingi on his project. Seonghwa was fixing his bag when an idea popped up in his mind. “Hongjoong-“ he tapped his boyfriend’s shoulder. “Since we don’t have any homeworks, would you like to have a mini-date today at a coffee shop?” Hongjoong looked at his boyfriend and smiled “Sure. Let’s go!” he said as he wears his backpack. “Yay!” Seonghwa clapped happily before wearing his backpack. They said goodbye to their classmates and friends who’s still in the classroom.

They walked a few miles and saw the coffee shop of Jongho’s parents. “We’re here!” Hongjoong happily exclaimed. They entered the coffee shop and went directly at the counter. They ordered their drinks with pastries and after that, looked for a perfect spot for them. As they were waiting for their beverages to arrive, they just chitchat about random things.

After a few minutes, their orders arrive and they started to indulge them. Their boosted much more because of the good drink and pastry.

“Uhmmmm, I would like to ask you something.” Hongjoong looked at Seonghwa while sipping his drink. “What’s that Hongjoong?” he looked at the male with a curious face. “Can we have like cute couple names???” Hongjoong put down his cup and stared at the male with beady eyes and pouty face. Seonghwa giggled. “Awwwww! Of course. What do you have in mind?” he placed both of his hands under his chin. “Uhmmmm....something like baby? or.....buttercup?” His eyes is still glittering and he did a more pouty face. “I think baby is common and I kinda like that, but I like buttercup more, so.....that means I will also call you buttercup.” Seonghwa smiled as he resumed on drinking his beverage. “Thanks buttercup!” Hongjoong gave him a smile as he bite one of the desserts. “You’re certainly most welcome buttercup.” Seonghwa giggled once again. They continued their chitchat and in no time the finished everything they ordered. Both of them cleaned their stuff and thanked Jongho’s parents before leaving.

They were still talking nonstop. It’s like they never run out of stories to tell to each other.
There was a switch today, Seonghwa was now the one who brought Hongjoong home. He kissed Hongjoong on the cheek. “Goodbye buttercup. Take care. See you tomorrow! Love you.” Hongjoong hugged the male and placed a kiss on his forehead. “Goodbye too buttercup. Take care! Thanks for bringing me home. Love you.” Seonghwa waited for Hongjoong to enter his house before he left to go home.

Another day ended for them beautifully, full of love, smiles and just pure happiness.