Three

"Dude, you wake her up."

"No, you do it."

I hear voices talking as soon as I start to wake up. I feel all my senses set in motion once I gain consciousness.

The voices continue to argue back and forth about who is going to wake me up. I open my eyes but all I see is black. What the fuck? Did I even open my eyes? I try to bring my hands up to my face, but they are chained down.

"You guys can stop arguing about whether to wake me up or not."

I don't hear any more talking. They rip the cloth off my eyes. I see two guys that look like they are in their mid-twenties. One of them has dark brown hair and the other has dark black curly hair and they both have dark brown eyes.

"Oh, good you're awake. Josh, go tell the boss." The one with brown hair says while turning his head to look at the other guy who I am assuming is Josh.

"Okay well while Josh is getting him, mind telling me why I'm chained up and not in my beautiful car?" I ask the guy who is still standing in front of me while Josh leaves the room.

"Oh, don't worry, the boss is going to tell you everything and handle you perfectly."

"Lovely, but I would rather go home now. You see I have somewhere to be right now, so if you don't mind-"

"Yeah, I don't think so. Do you know what you're doing here? Why are you here?" the guy questions, cutting me off while also walking closer so that he's right in front of me.

"Um, no clue. Just a mindless little girl, right?" I say, while giving him a small innocent smile.

Of course, they know what I was doing. What idiot wouldn't know?

"Funny. You got an attitude. Make sure you keep that in check before you meet the boss." He backs up and goes to lean on a wall.

"You keep mentioning this boss, but I have no idea who it is. Would be helpful if you gave me some info, yes?"

I already have the entire plan ready in my head. I thought about it during the drive here and now I am just playing everything out.

Make amends with them, Aria.

I hear the room door open making me look away from the guy who was leaning on the wall and towards the doorway. I see a very tall, muscular frame walk in. I can't see his facial features because there is only one light in the room, and it's dim and right above me.

I focus my attention back on the man who just walked in.

"Boss." The brown-haired guy who was leaning on the wall straightened his posture and greeted the tall figure who walked in.

This man screams confidence and intimidation. "Leave, Jared." The mysterious boss speaks.

His voice is deep, smooth, and captivating. Jared leaves the room without another word and closes the door.

"So, you're the boss I'm assuming?" I ask as I narrow my eyes at the man. He doesn't answer me. It looks like he is just observing me. Even though I can barely see him I feel nervous under his gaze. "Are you going to tell me why the hell I'm in here?" I tried to see if he would fucking talk or not. "Look I don't have all day. I have things to do so if you don't mind letting me go-"

"What the fuck were you doing in my warehouse?" the man says cutting me off.

He sounds powerful and strong. His voice also seems so controlled.

"So, he does speak?" I smirk.

The man starts to walk further out towards me and with each step he takes, his facial features become more clear and vivid.