¤ one ¤

1. The Baby Meets The Devil

Stab.

My stomach are being pierced.

"Ah, C, Cawnt..... why...." (Ah, C, Count.... why....).

"It's all for the family, you filthy girl. Just die quietly."

No, it's scary. I'm scared. I'm scared. I don't want to die!

"Catch her."

A drooling huge hound barking fiercely and trying to bite me.

"Aargh!!!"

I desparately running away from the place where I was stabbed and fell
down when the hound bite my ankle.

"It, it hurts. It hurts....."

I can't breath because of the burning pain. My vision starting to turned
black.

The hound's sharp teeth and dripping saliva threaten me. This wasn't a horror that a child like me could endure. My whole body trembled and tears formed blurring my sight.

When I looked down at my dried palm, it was soaked in a bright red of blood.

"You are the seed of a frivolous devil."

And that was the last word I heard before I died.

For the first time, he laugh with his usuall cruel face as he see me trembling in fear.

My uncle then grabbed my hair and dragged me into the corner.

No matter how much pain I endure, I can't get used to it. No matter how
hard i struggle to believe that this isn't reality, the pain doesn't change.

Suddenly i saw a flash of silver light striking in my eyes, dying and losing
energy.

Tuk.

And that's how I just had my neck being cut off.

* * *

"he wiww get poisyoned!" (He will get poisoned!)

I mumbled the words I practiced about 666 times with a piece of rotten wood with a scarlet mushroom in front as a doll.

I am undernourished because of not eating properly, or is there another reason?

Even though I was five years old, my body was still small. And even if my tongue grew less than that, no matter how straight I tried to pronounce it, the base kept disappearing.

I feel like crying, but once again opened my mouth and mumble the words again.

"The cwiminawl ish Cawnt Ebwwang." (The criminal is Count Eblanc).

It wasn't easy, but I am very proud of it.

This is a very important sentence for my survival, so I have to practice well if I don't want to die.