Enmei Tankano

"Name: Enmei Tankano

How tf do you pronounce that

Gender: Male

Ultimate: Ultimate Engineer

Sexuality: Heterosexual

Ethnicity: Japanese-American

Appearance: Enmei has dark brown skin brown eyes and messy black hair that goes down to the beginning of his neck. He wears goggles on the top of his head and glasses. He wears a dark green tee-shirt under a grey hoodie, Jeans and plain white sneakers. 7'0 feet 163 lbs

Leo Valdez rip-off, also he's fucking tall, like, I thought I made Smokey y'all but you just came up in here like, you thought wrong bitch.

Personality: Enmei is a kind and laid back person who will be accepting to all opinions, cultures, and traditions. He will be Nice to all people who he meets but will change if necessary. ( A.K.A If they're a murderer or a criminal or a part of the yakuza. ).

Fuyuhiko is trembling.

Fears: Blood, Flutes

👁👄👁

Backstory: Enmei grew up in southern Kyushu with 2 sisters. His sisters always seemed to be better at everything he did. thus making him try and do something that his sisters would never be able to do better than him, And so Enmei got into carpentry. and he didn't stop.

Anything you can do I can do better

Zodiac sign: Scorpio

Execution Method: Engineering School: The Ultimate Engineer's death:
Enmei is stuck inside a school that he helped build when suddenly the roof starts to crumble and the floor starts to shake and the roof pieces fall and cover the exit. As Enmei tries to find an exit the roof finally gives out and he gets crushed as we see a construction worker monokuma outside laughing.

Almost as lame as bye bye ouchies but with a little more p a z z a z

Death: Enmei would be hanging by his leg from the ceiling of his dorm with his eyes ripped out

Oh shiiii-

Death Reactions: Enmei is afraid of blood so if somebody died and there's blood he would scream and run out of the room"

RIP

Overall, pretty basic character with a chill design, although I'd say he sounds exactly like Leo Valdez. 7/10 overall (also sorry for the wait, I'm doing online school rn)