PROLOGUE

INTRO

'''

Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places and events are fictitious, unless otherwise stated. Any resemblances to real person, living or dead, or actual events are purely coincidental. All rights reserved. No part of this story may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any forms or by any means, without the prior permission of the author.

PLAGIARISM IS A CRIME.

'''
SEASON 1: The Vengeance [COMPLETED]

{please read the season one first}

SEASON 2: The Goddess [ON‐GOING]

'''

🌥💙

PROLOGUE

Being part of an mafia organization is hard. But being the head? I think it's harder. In our organization, we have a two different kinds of heads The God and The Goddess. The former head of the organization was given a title like that. Like Adeline's grandfather.

But when Adeline's grandfather died, the traitors rises. It was hard for their family, and also for the organization. Hindi mo alam kung sino ang traydor at hindi. It is so hard to trust people. It's hard to command people one by one because of their acts.

Kaya gano'n nalang ang gulat namin ng pakipagkasundo si Adeline kay Braxton. It's not that Adeline hates everyone, it's just Adeline don't trust people easily, because of what happened to her Lolo Reggie. So, that's why we're shocked and confused at the same time.

After some thoughts, napa-igtad ako ng mag vibrate ang cellphone ko. Nilingon ko ito at nangunot ang noo ng makita ang pangalan na nasa screen. Miya-chan?

I answered the call. "Miya-chan?"

[Oh, yes! Miyuki, oh my god I called you thousand times.] aniya.

My brows furrowed. "A thousand?"

[Mmm, hindi mo alam?]

"I think I only received one call. By the way, why did you call me? May nangyari ba d'yan?" I asked because it's very sudden for her to call me this time.

She chuckled. [Oh. That uhm, actually may nag papatawag sa 'yo rito.]

My eyes widened. "Sa Japan? Why?"

[Yes, organization mismo ang nag patawag. I think it is called DD's?]

My brows furrowed again. "You're not sure?"

[Hm, actually no. But that's what I heard. And oh, I already booked a flight. You're leaving tomorrow. See you, Miyu-chan!]

Nangunot ang noo ko. "Miyu-chan?"

[Hehe, gomen-gomen.] Sorry. pagkatapos noon ay agad na niyang pinatay ang tawag. What in the world is happening? Pinatawag kaya ako ni Papa? Is something happening in Japan na hindi ko alam? DD's? What the hell is that? Adeline didn't even mentioned that organization to us or maybe yes?

Miya-chan is my cousin, sa father side. She lives in Japan, but I've never lived there. If you're wondering kung pa'no kami nag kakilala... I actually visit Japan, but not my father's because he'll probably use me for his business. Because I'm a hacker.