part 57

Lisa pov

I was walking outside the bar going to where we park the car, my body is shaking because of anger! She's right, something never change! She always be that Jennie who doesn't care about the people around her! I start the engine and about to leave when I think about her safety. I remember jisoo told me to take care of her and if there's anything bad happened to her I was the one to blame. A few moments of waiting Infront of the bar I saw her walks outside. Wait did she cry? I saw her eyes got red and a little bit swollen. As I see her walks maybe to find a cab i honk the car that make her flinch.

" Came inside the car!"

" Go fuck your self!"

"If you won't get inside I keep on honking here!" And I keep in pressing the horn." She just move herself inside the car as the people around start to yelled on us.

" I thought you had a genius brain, I didn't know that you are so stupid!" She was shouting at me.

" Your seatbelt"

" You don't care about my seatbelt you damnit!"

As soon as I heard what she said I drive as fast as I can away from that place! Our whole drive were silent. She close her eyes but I know she were pretending to sleep. Her head is a little bit tilt and I hate my dirty mind for it was so dirty! I drive fast to reach out house as I enter the garage she go out slam the car door and leave me there. When I enter the house I didn't see any Jennie, maybe she went to her room. I throw myself in the couch and lean my head on it. I close my eyes to just relax but Jennie's walking sexy away from me earlier suddenly appeared in my thoughts!. " Why are you like this Jennie? What have you become? Is your hatred made you the person you are now?" All that night Jennie didn't leave my thoughts. The next morning I found myself sleeping in the couch. I get up and move myself towards my room. I did glance at Jennie's room. I feel saddened when I remember everything, maybe Jennie and I being good to each other is just a fantasy. I get inside my room to continue my sleep.

Meanwhile

" Oohhh I couldn't believe I'm doing this" rose was ask to accompany jisoo in the site if her first project. Since jisoo was an engineer Robert wanted her to be the main man of the project. " I am supposed to be in the office digging file not here outside when it's too hot digging soil!"

" I had to clarify that this is not my idea. I don't even know why dad send you here while i can manage this all by myself."

" You think you can manage but papa maybe had a doubt!" Rose mockingly said.

Jisoo stop what she was doing and walks near rosé. Rose stand up straight confuse! Jisoo raise her hand and hold rose shoulder.

" What are you doing?" Rose try to lean backward. But jisoo move her sideways.

" I really like the view of you standing in front of me but your blocking my scanner." Jisoo said and gave rosé her sweetest smile before she let go the latter shoulder.

" You---!" Rose can't say a word for she knows she was blushing of Jisoo's word. Jisoo smirked and wink at rosé! Rose just turn around and try to hide her tomato face.

After a while the two girls were resting near there car. Rose was scrolling her cellphone when she had a glance with jisoo wiping her sweating face. Rose just stare still because jisoo look so hot in sweat, she wipe goes in her and tilt her head side to side that make rose gulp several times because jisoo look so sexy.

" Enjoying what you see?" Jisoo suddenly speak that make rose flinched!

Rosé rolled her eyes " don't just be full of yourself, I was looking at your big forehead, since when you start lossing hair? Your getting bald!"