HELLHOUND MURDER

The Dawning

Part 1

It was late in June when Nick and his family moved to the small town of Lockwood. Lockwood was a small town rumored to be corrupted and somewhat possessed. These rumors were circulated by tourists. They said that they spotted a pack of about 20 big dogs estimated to be 8 feet tall. They were also described to have long claws, 3 heads, and eyes that seemed to depict a demonic stare. It was said that these dogs were bloodthirsty creatures and had killed people in gruesome ways. Nick could care less about these rumors though as the only thing he could focus on was his sisters crying. "Shut the hell up Lyla!" he said in a pissed off voice. Lyla continued to cry and Nick felt his blood boil with annoyance. All of a sudden his mom walks in and says "excuse me sir what did you say." Nick repeats his words to his mom and then says "What the fuck are you going do about it huh." His mom then walks away sighing indicating that he had won. Meanwhile, all this Nick's dad loaded the car and noticed something but ignored it for the time being. After a couple of hours, they were on the highway and Nick's dad said," So nick do you want to explain the porn DVDs in your bag?" Nick then says, "No but mom might want to explain her affair."

KINDA SHORT BUT YOU GET THE VIBE RIGHT? NOT REALLY A CLASSIC BUT FOLLOWS THAT LINE A BIT. MY INSPIRATION FOR THIS UNFINISHED BOOK JUST CAME FROM MY DARK THOUGHTS. I WANTED TO MANIFEST INTO A BOOK ABOUT MY DISRESPECTFUL AND SOMETIMES DESTRUCTIVE PARTS OF MY PERSONALITY. I WANTED TO MAKE THIS BOOK SORT OF PERSONAL. IT BASICALLY ABOUT HELL HOUNDS. ALSO. IN THE STORY ARE REALIZATION, LOSS, DEATH, AND PAIN. WHICH ARE SOME THINGS I HAVE BEEN THROUGH.

                                                  PLEASE ENJOY IT WOULD MEAN SO MUCH TO ME

                                                                                             THX