𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐈𝐬 𝐄𝐱𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 [𝐅𝐥𝐮𝐟𝐟]

Ummm so I'm doing Senku NABSJSBSKSBSHSBSKANS this is going to be fluffy but there will be some boob stuff... 🍒 maybe a little bit of making out...

______________________________________

🍀🍀🍀
_______________________________________

(3rd person P.O.V)

Senku had need spending a lot of time at his lab leaving you home alone. He had sent you many text apologizing, but you just replied with an 'it's ok', as to not be a burden.

But Senku loves his job, and you love him so you don't really mind. You would you to have his company, but his schedule makes it so he is not really home in the mornings.

So that's why it was pretty surprising when you slowly opened your sleep crusted eyes, to see Senku. His head lodged in between your breasts, hair laying down on his head.

You softly smiled before, running your left hand thought his hair, stirring him from his sleep.

"Morning" You said softly.

"Mornin' princess" He stated groggily, sleep dripping off his voice.

He nuzzled his head further into your breast sighing as he found comfort there, feeling as if you were hugging his head. His loose grip on your waist tightened, as you attempted to get up.

He let out a small 'no'. You chuckled laying back down, enjoying the soft sleepy side of your lover.

"Ok how 'bout this, we can stay like this for five more minutes, then I'll go make breakfast?" You asked as you tilted your head down slightly. He merely nodded his head closing his eyes, breathing quietly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You slowly wiggled your way out of Senku's embrace and slipped into the kitchen. Taking out the ingredients to make Senku's favorite. Chocolate pancakes.

You poured all of the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients bowl and gracefully wisked them together.

You put the pan on the stove, and sprayed it with non-stick spray, letting it heat up.

While waiting you went to the fridge to pull out some already-cut watermelon, scooping some out with a spoon and seperating it into two bowls.

Once the pan was hot enough, you took a half-cup measuring scoop and poured some batter into the pan. After about an minute you flipped the pancake of to see a perfectly golden brown color.

You repeated this process about 20 more times, before cleaning up your mess, and putting all the food on the table.

As you were placing the silver ware on the table, you felt two, pale arms tiredly wrap themselves around your waist.

"Morning, Love." Senku said, peppering you collarbone in kisses. You giggled, setting the finishing touches on the table.

You turned around, your arms moving up to lay on Senku's shoulders.

" I made your favorite~" You said letting go of Senku, to sit down at the table. He sat down after you picking up his fork and cutting into the, syrup coated pancake, then putting it into his mouth.

He hummed while chewing, shoving a small sausage into his mouth, before take a couple gulps of his iced-tea.

You did the same quickly finishing your food, you got up to put the dishes in the sink. But Senku beat you to it, taking the dishes out of your hand, and walking towards the sink.

"Oh?"

"What, I can't do something nice for my girlfriend after she just made me breakfast?" He said, turing his head to the left, smiling at you.

You smiled back at him. You got up, walked to the kitchen counter, and hoped up on it watching as Senku quickly washed the dishes.

He turned around and wrapped his arms around your waist, pulling you closer. "I love you~" Senku surprised kissed you.

You look away as he did so then pulled away before anything else could happen. "Not here Senku."

He lossened his grip around your waist and pouted. "Why not? I could probably teach you a little something about chemistry." Senku then winked.

You were now avoiding his piercing gaze from becoming to shy. Senku started to laugh and ruffled your hair.

"Your cute when your shy." You smiled shyly at him. "You know at first I found you intimidating." He hummed and continued to wash dishes.

"Normally you wouldn't see anyone with Red eyes around here, let alone at Sol-min college. But that one night
where the incident happen... I'm happy you lend me your jacket."

Senku started to laugh remembering the story. "Y/N that shirt was clearly too small for you. That little button could barley hold anything."

"Oh c'mon, I was drunk!" You said playfully glaring at him. He chuckles, still scrubing the dishes.

"But you weren't drunk when you put the shirt on" He said, putting the dishes on the drying-rack. He turned around and wrapped his arms around you again.

" Ugh, I hate how smart you are." You said rolling your eyes. And hitting him on the shoulder lightly. He chuckled, leaning in and brushing his nose against yours.

You giggled as he peppered your face with kisses, before placing a kiss on you lips.

When he pulled back you wrapped your arms around his neck forcefully yanking him back down.

Your lips falling into place like two pizzle pieces. You let out a hum of satisfaction when he squizzed your hips bringing your bottom half closer.

" C'mon babygirl, let's take this to the bedroom" He said, running his hands up and down your thighs, and kissing your neck at the same time.

You hummed again, about to say something, but getting cut off by Senku's ringtone. You groaned and pouted pulling away from Senku and folding you arms under your chest as he answers the phone.

" What do you want Taiju... What? No I'm not coming into work- because it's my off day!" He said into the phone, getting more mad by the second.

Senku hung up the phone and sighed, looking over to you.

"Babygirl, I gotta go to work..." He said disappointed, hugged you and placing a kiss on your forehead.

"Why~... " You whined out, not wanting him to go. He sighed again and rubbed soothing circles on your back.

" Something about a 'ground breaking discovery', nothing I can't handle." He stated confidently, smiling down on at you. You nodded your head, wrapping you arms around his neck again.

"I love you babygirl.." He stated, kissing the top of your head.

" I love you too, Onion head~.."

∆∆∆∆∆

Word count: 1100

Sooo I literally love this chapterrrr, because I love his character!!
But the next chapter is going to be a female character!!

It will also be a Halloween special.

-🍑