prompt 1

she takes a bit to process what's happening. the boy stares at her with a look she never expected to see. a look of pure disgust.

she looks away, still trying to process what's going on.

it all meant nothing. he didn't love me like he said he did. the kiss meant nothing. it was just a ploy to lure me to the castle. to capture me.

she lets out an airy laugh. this fucker.

one of the guards speak up.

"we found her wandering in gardens. she had multiple weapons on her and put up a fight when we tried capturing her. two of our men were injured." he explains.

serves you right.

silence.

she feels his stare penetrate her skull as if he were pouring acid on her.

she's not gonna let some boy have his way with her. no, never again.

if i'm gonna go out, she thinks, then i better go out looking like hell on wheels.

she raises her head, looking him dead in the eyes. not breaking contact once. she wants him to know that she's not going down without a fight.

he looks away.

"throw her out. there's no need to waste a cell on a pig like her." he says.

she scoffs.

"they won't allow a pig in a cell but they'll put one on a throne?" she looks at the guard next her. "double standards, amirite?"

she looks back at the boy. he's red in the face, eyes full of anger.

"take. her. out."

she feels a laugh building up, deep in her stomach. it comes out small and builds up to one big, hearty laugh.

"get rid of me all you want! i never wanna be back in the presence of a goddamn beast!"

the guard seize her by the arms, dragging her away. she struggles against them.

"PIGS BELONG IN THE MUD!!" she yells, a maniacal grin plastered on her face.

she sees the boy get up, fists clenched tightly.

"unhand her!" he tells the guards. they look back in confusion. "i'll deal with her myself."

they drop the girl and back away, her body crumbling to the floor before getting back up again.

she sees the boy charge at her and quickly grabs one of guards dagger as well.

she throws it at the boy, hitting him right in the shoulder, close to his chest. he goes down.

the guards stand in shock.

she walks over to the boy on the ground. he breathes heavily, groaning in pain.

"stop being such a baby." she puts her foot next to the wound, grabbing the hilt of the dagger.

she leans down so her face is one a few inches away from his.

"only babies cry at the littlest of wounds."

she pulls out the dagger and he lets out an ungodly wail.

she scoffs before tossing the dagger to the wall, sticking onto a portrait of the boy.

"god, stop screaming. you're embarrassing the pigs."

she looks down at him to see a smile on his face. her face contorts in disgust.

"get the shit eating grin off your face. don't act like you've won."

he somehow manages to laugh.

"oh, but i have."

now it's her turn to laugh.

"if you've won, then why the hell are you bleeding out on the floor."

she leans over to be closer to his face again.

"admit it little boy, you've just lost to a street rat."

he doesn't respond.

she turns around to leave, walking past the two guards who are still stunned in place.

as she reaches the door, she turns around to look at the boy. he's groaning while holding onto his shoulder, a pool of blood starting to form around him. the guards finally register what happen and rush to his side.

she scoffs once again and heads out the door.

her final words are:

"see you in hell, you spoiled brat."

before she's gone.