The chunin exams, part 2!

Narrators POV

After Anko's dramatic entrance, the genin followed her to where they were going to take their second test. " This is creepy." Naruto said looking at the entrance to a huge forest. " That's why it's called ' the forest of death'. Lilium's been here before, she could tell you what it's like." Anko said. Most people looked at her. " Let's just say that some of you might die either because of me or him." Lilium pointing at Gaara. Everyone got scared and then they looked back at Anko. " You think that scares me?!! I'm not afraid!!!" Naruto yelled. Then Anko got her kunai and cut Naruto's cheek with it. " Kids like you are quickly killed hehehe...." Then she licked the blood. " Spraying that red blood I love~" " Anko, if you don't move your ass, I'll make sure you'll see the red blood you love pour from your body." Lilium said darkly. Anko chuckled and then some person behind her had her kunai on their tongue handing it to her. " Here's your kunai." She? He? they said. " Why thank you." Anko said with a closed eye smile.

" But you know, don't sneak up behind me,....unless you want to die." Then she started talking about the exam until a box came and started following Lilium and Naruto. " Could you stop that?! It's annoying!!" Lilium yelled. The box went flying and then Konohamaru and his gang posed. They all asked to have an interview about Naruto and his team and so they did. And soon, they left. " Alright now that that's over, let's begin!" Anko said. Anko explained how the second test was going to work and then she handed everyone scrolls and soon, the test started!

" Okay guys, stay alert at all times alright? I know some of these people here and they are really good at fooling us with their tric-.." " Why should we listen to you? Sasuke should lead us, he's more smarter!" Sakura said cutting Lilium off. Lilium growled and was about to say something until Sasuke spoke. " Lilium is more experienced in battle than me. If anyone was going to be leader, it should be Lilium. So listen, Sakura." Sasuke said glaring at her. Sakura looked down and apologized. " Lilium, I think that we should make a secret code. That way we can know if we're all together." Sasuke said. Lilium agreed with him and then they made up a code for the four of them and soon Sakura realized that Naruto wasn't here! " H-Hey, where's Naruto?" Sakura questioned. Lilium's eyes widened and then she was about to panic until Naruto came from behind a tree.

" Sorry you guys I had to pee, hehe." Naruto said smiling nervously. Sasuke and Lilium looked at him suspiciously and then Lilium spoke. " Hey Naruto, what's our secret code?" She asked him. Naruto chuckled and then he told the correct code and Sasuke immediately punched him in the face. " Sasuke, why did you-..." " He's not Naruto. The real Naruto would have gotten it wrong because he's dumb." Sasuke said. ' Naruto' smirked and then he chuckled and soon turned into his original self. " Very clever. Sasuke Uchiha, Lilium." Kabuto said. The real Naruto came from behind a tree and looked at the others confused. " Whoa, who's this guy?" Naruto questioned. " Idiot. It's the guy Kaboto from teh writing exam." Sakura said. " Ohhh, that guy!" Naruto said. Kabuto stayed with the four for a bit and soon they parted with him.

And then after that, they encountered with the person that had the long tongue before they entered the forest. " I will be taking your scroll now." They said. Lilium glare harshly at the person because she knew who they truly were. The person summoned a huge snake in the middle of their fight and soon, Sasuke started getting too scared. All he could do was stare at Naruto and Lilium while they were fighting the person and he felt ashamed of himself. ' What am I doing? I should be fighting with them! I'm such a coward! All I ever do is freeze in fear or run, like the coward I am!' Sasuke thought to himself. Soon, Lilium came and slapped him. " Pull yourself together Sasuke! We're a team remember?! You're not in this alone!" Sasuke's eyes widened as she said that and so he started fighting with her and Naruto. Eventually, Naruto and Lilium passed out from chakra loss and Sasuke passed out from the bite that the person, now revealed as Orochimaru, gave him.

Sakura took care of the three for a while and soon three ninjas came and attacked her. " You're so weak! We couldn't get you guys scroll because of Sasuke Uchiha and that Lilium girl! But now that they're passed out, and you're here, we can just take it easily!" One of them said. Sakura growled and tried to fight them but failed. Little did she know, Ino, Choji, and Shikamaru were watching her fight alone. And they decided to help her fight the other ninja's. Soon, one of them had Sakura's hair in their hands and was pulling it. Sakura started to think about how Naruto, Lilium, and Sasuke fought by themselves while she just stood there doing nothing. And so, Sakura gripped the Kunai she had in her hand and cut her hair. Ino's eyes widened as Sakura cut it, because the two grew it very long and thought that Sasuke might like that. The ninja that was fighting Sakura was now kicking and punching her and soon their arm got chopped off by an invisible force and they screamed in pain.

" I love how you guys just assumed that i'm going to stay asleep during this exam." Lilium said sarcastically. All of them looked at her terrified and soon Sasuke got up and his aura was completely different just like Liliums. " Sakura, who hit you?" Sasuke asked her. " I did! Got a problem?" The other ninja questioned him. Sasuke beat him and was now pulling his arms back while smirking, Liliums eyes widened as she saw this and then she hugged Sasuke from behind and whispered, " Sasuke, don't. You're just acting like this because Orochimaru bit you. Come back to us." Sasuke stopped and the ninja go and then he hugged Lilium back and collapsed. Sasuke rested his head in her chest and got sleepy, " Lily, i'm tired." He said. Lilium chuckled when she heard him say that and then she started rubbing his head. " Then go to sleep Sasuke." She said and so he did. Sakura and Ino were about to attack Lilium out of jealousy until she blocked their attacks with her vectors.

" Attacking me after I saved you Sakura? How ungrateful." Lilium said. " Get away from Sasuke-kun! He's mine!" Sakura said. Lilium glared at her, " He's not yours Sakura. He doesn't belong to anyone. In case you haven't notice the state he's in, Sasuke needs to stay with me right now so I can help him with that mark on his neck. He doesn't have time for two dumb fangirls." Lilium said calmly. Ino got angry when Lilium called her dumb and again tried to attack her, but this time, Naruto blocked it. " Lily's right Ino! You need to let Sasuke rest! She needs to rest too ya'know! That's why she hasn't hurt you or Sakura yet!" Naruto said. Ino smacked her teeth and then her and her team left. Soon, the four made it to the end of the forest only to find Iruka sensei there. " Hey Iruka sensei! I haven't seen you in a while!" Naruto said. " Yeah, it has been a while! And you all have grown so much. I'm proud of you." He said smiling at them. They talked for a bit and soon the four finally made it to the next phase of the Chunin exam!

To be continued...