Chapter 2: Hackers

Blinking colorful eyes of a robotic dove perched on the balcony railing over the lands as Dream walked the path as he looked at the hologram screen seeing the percentage of the completion rate rise up by one, but he tried speaking to the static in his head again but he didn't get any answers which worried him, but also made him a little excited as his wish for freedom could come true, he had no idea who was speaking to him as it could of been a hacker of sorts, Hackers were labeled as outcasts and are mostly targeted as they corrupt other citizens into becoming just like them, a disgusting low life known as outcasts. Dream only walked as he waited for the voice to speak to him again as this was his only commutation he had as George was probably busy doing his routine.

"So, you crave for freedom like many others?" The static voice spoke catching Dream's attention, getting him riled up for freedom.

"Yes" Dream simply thought knowing whoever was on the end could hear him loud and clear, this definitely was a hacker and a strange one for sure.

"I can tell, odd little craving yet a good one....are you friends with these people by any chance?" The voice asked as Dream felt a little bolt of energy shot through him as he walked the streets as most bystanders walked around him.

"What people are you talking about?" Dream questioned the 'hacker' with a genuine voice, could this hacker see his friends list or something, this person or whoever it was had to be teasing but Dream stopped in his tracks.

"Well here it shows me a list of people, George, Sapnap what a strange little name, A6d ehh how generic for a cyborg, Badboyhalo interesting looks for an Android, and then Skeppy his model looks odd when did they get blue metal a light blue metal in face, heh must been created in a laboratory of sorts" the static voice said going through the list of friends Dream had, "seems like you were in a recent call with George, let me guess his system is still messed up?"

"How did you know that, wait never mind you don't need to tell me" Dream said hearing the hacker's rough laughter, the laughter sounded genuine even though it sounded as if the hacker wasn't trying to fake his laughter.

"Of course I don't need to tell you, I know everything about you and your dear friends Dream...or is that just an alias you go by....is your real name Clay?" the hacker spoke making Dream stop in his tracks but the hacker took control of him forcing him to dive away into an alleyway. Dream tried breaking free but he could stop the Hacker's control as he was forced to walk the alleyway.

"Aw~ good I caught you off guard, thank you for letting me access your system" the hacker cooed as Dream's vision glitched out giving him error messages that he needs to report to some place he's never been to, Dream barked in his mind as he was force to sprint off leaping over a wall escaping over the other side of the city.

Dream tumbled towards the ground before getting up as his systems continued to functions out of his control, "Where are you taking me!" Dream snapped before seeing his hand reach for a door in the alleyway as it opened for him. Dream stared into the place before being forced to walk into the room.

"A good place, a place where freedom is available to you my dear friend~" the hacker spoke but Dream argued, "But I have my tasks to do, I'm not gonna reach the requirement for the day! I have to or I'm screwed!" Dream said before feeling the floor shift below him as it begun to lower into darkness with lights passing by, Dream fought desperately to get back into control of his body but he couldn't, this hacker had its hold on him controlling him like the machine he was.

"Oh settle down my dear Clay, tasks are nothing more than fraud. The overseer is just making you work further their own good my dear friend" The hacker said with mighty chuckle as they found Dream's panic amusing yet adorable, "don't break your systems boy, trust me those are hard to fix now a days and you panicking" the hacker hide a laugh "ahh~ there just so adorable"