Chapter 1

Flashback: Soon to be Four Years Ago

"You are a slut, a bitch... can't you see nobody loves you and it's because of you my wife died"said my sperm donor.

*Yes I don't call him dad because he doesn't deserve it... even when mom was alive, he didn't treat her good, he always pushed her around like he was some sort of God, I am only 12 years old for God's sake* I thought to myself sighed. *Ever since mom committed suicide, my sperm donor got worse and started using me as a punching bag to forget his problems....I only letting him hit me because I was surely make him pay even more when I got older and I was letting my anger build up inside me to get that perfect revenge*

"She committed suicide because of you and your pure pressure towards her" I snapped back at him before his fist connected to my jaw making me fall to the ground in pain and in tears at the bridge of eyes, ready to be spilled any time soon.

"I hate you so much" I said running back to my so called room. I lived in a basement with one bay window and no door because my sperm donor doesn't want me to have privacy. The bathroom was a small room with a window and luckily a door.

End of Flashback

I now live in a big white house with a pool all alone, but it wasn't a problem. When I remember my past, I cry so hard my eyes are blood shotted and puffy but today it was suddenly different... I shooked it off then I suddenly remembered it was my first school morning I can't be late. I am Annabelle Renee Williams and I am going to be a student of 'Moonwalk High School.' I am 15 years old and turning 16 in a week. I have natural blue/light purple hair and I am 5'6. I have a tattoo on the left side of my neck.

I hurried to the bathroom to get ready, as soon as I was finished I putted on a grey shirt, a grey leggings, a white Nike shoes, my silver name necklace, a silver watch and white furred earrings, then I grabbed my bag. I decided to ride my bike to school today since it is October and it is not snowing. I went to my garage and rode out my pink baby girl bike, putted on my pink helmet and went on my way to school. When I arrived I took off my helmet and everyone was staring at me like they had seen a ghost.

I brushed it off because I was cute and all so everyone would stare then I ran my fingers through my hair to loose any knot formed during my bike ride. As I walked in I felt daggers going through my body from insecure girls and bitches, I walked straight to my locker, punched in my combination (I came here yesterday since it was gonna be less busy). I looked at my scheduled classes and I saw Gym, Physics, History and a free period. I had the worst subjects on my first day of school, how great can that be.

Note the sarcasm

When I walked into my first class Gym, the teacher told me to introduce myself as I sighed in agony, I did as she said and stood far from the rest of people in my class then a boy and his gang walked in and I saw him smell the air yes, smell the air I confirmed to myself in my head then his eyes met with mine and it was breathtaking like I was in daze us both alone in our world before I breaked it by looking away but felt connected to him to some way and I don't really like people and attention, I was a misanthropist but all the girls were gawking at him because baby girl he was fine as fuck.