Chapter 5: Madness~

At Yeonjun's
Beomgyu and Taehyun were constantly getting teased by Soobin, and mostly Yeonjun. "Wait wait wait..So did Taehyun sleep in your house?" He said widening his eyes. "Yes, are you jealous or something?" Beomgyu said jokingly.

Yeonjun just ignored it and asked: "Did you guys do it?" He smirked after seeing them get nervous and turning a deep shade of red. But they themselves knew they didn't do it.
Beomgyu didn't want Taehyun to suffer from Yeonjun's not-funny-jokes and rolled his eyes. "Shut up Yeonjun. You do not want to hear me joke about you and Soobin fucking." He said, smirking as he waited for a comeback but the two didn't say anything.

Meanwhile...
Kai entered the alley and while he walked further, he saw two guys with black hoodies. He walked towards them. "Did we really have to do that yesterday?" "What huh? YOU were the one who agreed to the deal!" One of the guys said pointing at Hueningkai. "Yea, but i didn't want it to go that far!" Kai yelled, regretting what he did to Taehyun.

But the guy knew what Kai's weaknesses were. "Are you sure about that? We could've gotten further and you would have him all to yourself, but that stupid Beomgyu guy had to ruin the plan!"

He is right, Kai thought. He got angry knowing that Beomgyu was the reason he couldn't have Taehyun. He didn't knew what came over him, but his evilness took over.

"I want Taehyun back." He exclaimed, making the others smirk. "That's my boy! Let's do it next week, so that he doesn't expect it." "Okay, midnight again" Kai smirked and left the alley, thinking about a plan to make Taehyun his again.

Beomgyu's house
Beomgyu and Taehyun got back home and sat on the couch, watching a movie.
Beomgyu wanted to say something but then he saw that Taehyun was sleeping so he didn't say anything.

In just one day, they already got really close and Taehyun even chose to spend a week in Beomgyu's.

"Beomie? c-can i... maybe stay here for a week or so?" Beomgyu thought about it for a while "Hmm, but why? just asking it's not that i don't want you to stay.." "Umm.. p-promise you won't judge me!" Beomgyu nodded. "Okay... well, after yesterday i'm just scared to be alone at night. I wanna stay here so i don't have to go anywhere alone"

"I understand Taehyun. Of course you can stay with me. I'll protect you, don't worry." He said with a smile.

Taehyun was falling for Beomgyu but he didn't want to admit it. He always denied his thoughts about Beomgyu. He didn't want to believe himself. It was really confusing for Taehyun. But it wasn't for Beomgyu.

Beomgyu always felt happy and warm when Taehyun was near him. He acknowledged his feelings and thinking about Taehyun just brought him a smile, but he didn't want to have feelings for him. He was scared he would get hurt again...

[A/N] Shorter chapter. I just noticed that some things don't make sense at all. Like in the first chapter:"Taehyun always thought that at parties with too many ppl, there would always go something wrong, and he was right." BoI- that doesn't have anything to do with the story -_-

But, hope you enjoyed! love ya, also i saw were #42 in Taegyu. Aaaah i love yall bye 💞💫