Messages

Eliza

His phone.

'Should I look at it?' I thought to myself. I shouldn't. I can't. It's Harry's phone not my own. He would find out. I stared at the phone thinking if I should or not. But I need to know what the messages between Zayn and him were. I was about to grab his phone, but like always something or someone had to interrupt.

"Eliza are you in there?" I hear Harry ask. I quickly grabbed his phone and put it in my bra.

"Yeah, and I'm staying in here until she leaves now you can go and continue with your little session if you want. I'm not opening the door anytime soon so you can just leave." I reply to Harry

"Fine! is my phone in there though? I need to make an important call." He asks

"No maybe you should go look in patricias mouth you seem to be very busy in there." I say sarcastically. I hear him sigh.

"Are you really mad?" He says slowly.

"Does it sound like I'm mad?"

"Yes."

"Then yes." I lie. I need Harry to pity me, then I can trick him to get what I want.

"Alright, I'm going to go take Patricia to Zayn's in a bit. When I come back you better be in a better mood." He gives in.

"Whatever." I roll my eyes pretending not to care. Since he'll be gone It will be the perfect chance to see the messages and possibly call my sister. Footsteps are heard going down the hall, becoming quieter with each step that Harry takes. When I can't here his steps I know he has left. I lay down on Harrys bed and pull the covers over me. The covers smell just like him, not to sound weird or anything. I take out his phone and turned it on luckily it didn't have a password. I don't even know why he doesn't have one I would have guessed that he would have one so nobody can look at his phone. I looked at his lock screen, It was just a plain black. When I swiped to open I saw the home screen wallpaper, I couldn't believe it.. It was a picture of me sleeping.

How...why did he get a picture of me sleeping ? Fogeting that I just went to his messages and clicked on the one that had Zayn's name. I scrolled up until I saw the picture of me lying on Zayn's chest, thats the same one that Harry has on his lock screen. I read the messages, but I didn't see any of them saying Zayn didn't want me anymore so I don't know what to think of it. I shut off his phone and put it on the night stand besides the bed and lay down. I hurd Harry's car pull up in the drive way. I ignored it and payed attention to the T.V. When I hurd footsteps coming from the stairs, I was mentally preparing myself to ignore any of the questions that Harry might ask me.....

A/n

Hey everybody, its me Infinity-nd-beyond here um, let me start off by saying sorry that me and the oerson I'm working with on the story haven't been updating latley :( we've been never busy with school spring break ends this Monday. So yeah, today is drummers_are_lyf birthday she's 14 today (:
So yea heres a short update, sorry i