You are my Sunshine

Sans' POV

Wow
It has been a year since I met the loves of my life already! I'm the happiest I've been in a long while. I just have a gut feeling something is going to happen and I don't know if it'll be good or not...

But let's focus on the now! I'm almost done preparing the surprise for my mates, just a check if everything is in its right spot

Candles? Check
Presents? Check
Hi Red!
Food done? Check...
WAIT

"H-Hi Foxy! You're home early! HeHeHe"

"You did all of this?!"

"Yes! It's not completely finished though I wanted to make it a surprise too."

"Don't worry love it looks great! I'm sure Starry will love it!"

"What will I-  OH MY THIS LOOKS GREAT!!!"

"A-Anniversary surprise."

Both of them hug me tightly and take turns giving me deep kisses that leave me a flustered mess. Red lightly chuckles while Blue spins me around so he can hold me from the front and lightly nuzzle my cheek and neck.

"It's perfect Doll!"

"How are you by the way?"

"I'm great!"

"I'm glad Starry but I meant Sansy, he wasn't feeling great when I left for work this morning and I thought he promised to tell you too."

Red gives me a look while I try to give him a smile but end up looking the other direction and try to act like I'm not there.

"WAIT YOU'RE ILL AND STILL DID THIS?! GO SIT DOWN AND LET US TAKE CARE OF YOU!"

"I'm alright Angel, don't worry. I haven't pucked the whole day and no dizzy spells!"

"Wait. Sweetheart did you have any other symptoms?"

"Well not really, a few strange things I wanted to eat but no illness."

"Can I please check you Doll?"

"Uh sure?"

I let out a soft giggle as I feel Blue's magic go over my whole body in a feather light way. I wonder why the check is necessary though? I thought you can't see Illnesses on it.

Comic Sans Gaster

1 ATK
1 DEF
??? HP
??? KRM (KARMA)

Both are very confused

"RED ARE YOU SEEING WHAT I'M SEEING?!"

"Only one way to be completely certain, sweetheart could you summon your soul please?"

"Uhm okay?"

A soft purple glow starts to fill the room, WAIT PURPLE?! I look down and let out a gasp. There's another tiny soul.

"I-I'm carrying?"

"WE'RE GOING TO BE DADS BLUE!!!"

"YOU'RE GONNA BE AN AWESOME MOM DOLL!"

They both start hugging me tightly when I start to tear up put of happiness, I sob as they tell me sweet nothings and just hold me.

After a while I had calmed down and had send them to the dining room so I could make the finishing touches on dinner and plate it. I hum softly as I grate the cheese on the pasta, heh I still remember when Papyrus learned Undyne didn't know how to cook and just like destroying stuff with him. They still do that but now he cooks with Tori and occasionally me. But let's go back to the now! I grab the plates and take them to the table.

"It looks great doll!"

"Smells good sweetheart!"

"Thank you."

Dinner was mostly just puns, a few funny name ideas and both of my mates starting to show overprotective tendencies. For example I'm not allowed to do most of my part of the chores anymore.

Suddenly I felt a shiver run down my spine and looked around, but no one is there.

I just can't shake the feeling of being watched...

Hęłłø mý §øņ