you make me happy

"Hey loves I'm gonna visit Paps he wanted to look at the baby!"

"See you later sweetheart!"

"Bye Doll!"

In the middle of my shortcut I suddenly feel something grab my wrist and pull me back. I try to yell for help but my mouth get covered by a hand?!

"§hh čąłm đøwņ."

I stop breathing out of shock and tears spring in my eyes as I recognise the crackle of his voice.

As soon as I'm let go I turn and jump around to give him a hug.

"YOU WE'RE ALIVE? I COULD'VE FOUND YOU! I WAS SO CLOSE. I'M SORRY I GAVE UP. I LOST HOPE ON YOU BEING ALIVE AFTER EVERYONE FORGOT YOU."

"§ąņ§ mý pøøř bąbý, Į §ąw ęvęřýţhįņğ hąppęņ. Đøņ'ţ bę §øřřý Į ąm §ø přøúđ øf ýøù."

I start to sob as I finnaly get to see my dad again after years of presuming him dead. I guess I should really thank fate for this one. WAIT HE KNOWS EVERYTHING?!

"Į wąņţ ţø hąvę ą ţąłķ wįţh ýøúř mąţę§ whęņ wę ğęţ øúţ."

Guess he really meant everything...

"Only if you don't threaten or hurt them, let me just rest a pit so I can shortcut us both; Papy will probably be so excited to meet you again!"

"Fįņę, øf čøúř§ę ąņđ Į'm ęxčįţęđ ţøø!"

"Please just hug me so I know this is real and not some pregnancy produced dream."

"PŘĘĞŅĄŅŢ?! ÝØÚ ĶŅØW WHĄŢ Į'ŁŁ ĞĘŢ Ú§ ØÚŢ ŅØW!"

Everything doesn't mean everything...
Shit

Dadster picks me up and almost runs through some weak and inky portal. I gave up on walking after I noticed how bad his mood now is. Full mama bear mode and instead of Paps being the baby I'm now number 1 protection target.

"WHĘŘĘ Į§ ÝØÚŘ HØÚ§Ę?!"

I sigh and shorcut as he turns the corner of the street leaving the gawking humans and even a few monsters behind. Because of a slight miscalculation we ended infront of the door instead of inside so dad proceeds to kick down our door and screams for my mates to come out of hiding so he can "talk" with them.

"H-Hi sir? May I ask who you are and why y-your holding my soulmate hostage?"

"ÝØÚŘ §ØÚŁMĄŢĘ Į§ MÝ ĘŁĐĘ§Ţ ČHĮŁĐ ĄŇĐ ÝØÚ ŢØØĶ HĮ§ ĮŅŅØČĘŅČĘ WĮŢH ÝØÚŘ ØŢHĘŘ MĄŢĘ!!!"

While I slowly turn more blue than Blueberry's namesake he turns about three shades paler and to make things worse Red comes running in with a fry pan trying to save me from the psycho kidnapper aka helicopter parent.

"COULD ALL OF YOU SHUT UP AND STOP FIGHTING?! DAD I SAID NO FIGHTING MY SOULMATES. Red, Blue this is my dad we just escaped from the void. NOW THAT ALL OF YOU ARE FAMILIAR STOP FIGHTING CAUSE I HAVE A HEADACHE."

"Sorry Doll."
"Sorry sweetheart."
"§øřřý §ąņ§."

"I am going to take a nap while you three talk it out I'm willing to talk when all of you can act your age and accept that I'm an adult that can protect themself and think for themself."

They all give a slightly nervous nod. I turn around and walk to the stairs because they'll probably need the livingroom.  Hope I didn't act to harsh but I really needed to snap them out of it because this was getting out of hand. Eh it'll be fine...

Hopefully