Epilogue

Third Person POV

King Erlian paced anxiously outside the bedroom while the midwives helped his wife give birth to their first child. Her pained screams echoed throughout the entire castle.
After hours of this, the screams died down, and a midwife peeked through the door.

"Your Majesty," she said meekly, "Would you like to see your baby boy?"

A smile spread across the king's face as he entered the bedroom to see his wife and newborn child, both completely healthy.

"What should we name him?" he asked his wife as he sat down on the edge of the bed.

"Tirian," she answered, sure of herself.

"Alright, then," Erlian agreed, "Welcome to your kingdom, Prince Tirian of Narnia."

The next week was the prince's christening, and all of Narnia had arrived to see the king's first child. Songs were sung, gifts were given, and then a centaur approached to bless the new prince.

"Your son will be a great king of Narnia," he began, "He will be brave in battle, such as the High King Peter, and fair such as the High King's brother, Edmund. He will protect Narnia until he reaches Aslan's Country, as the stars have told will be very important in the years of his reign."

Smiles graced the faces of the king and queen. Though their son had not done any of these yet, the centaurs were almost never wrong, and they were extremely proud of their son.

Yet, they really had no idea how much he would truly do for Narnia, for it was to be greater than they could ever imagine.

Again, the epilogue was extremely short. But, I hope it gets you itching for the next book. If you couldn't tell, it will be set before and during The Last Battle. Either way, I should get started on the acknowledgements so I can begin the next book.

~Tiffani

Vote! Comment! Follow! ❤️