□her□

Authors pov:y/n,l/n one of the most
beautiful girls you could ever meet with her h/c mid length hair that reached to her neck and her e/c eyes that seemed to sparkle when the sun hit them.People say when they looked at her it was almost like love at first sight.Though as pretty as she was she was hated on by many females and the reason for that well it was because of one their boyfriends.Day after day he would hit on her even tho he was in a relationship.One day as y/n was getting her books from her locker she heard some yell her name.And well that person happened to be lizzy Willam the girl that just happened to be dating the same male who was hitting on her.

Lizzy's pov:
I just happened to be chatting to my best friend lilly with the last few minutes left of math class."so lilly do you think I should get the blue dress or the-" I was interrupted by one of the girls in my class calling me over."I think that chick over there is calling me over" "oh um ok". As I walked over pulling out a chair as I got to my destination."can I help you"i asked the girl "listen I don't know how to tell you this but I think your boyfriend is cheating on you" I turned my head sideways "what do you mean my baby boy would never do that to me besides even if he was you have no prof so" "oh but I do" she said as she pulled out her phone and clicked on a video.She handed me her phone as I began to watch the video I saw the girl he was talking to as I paused the video I had felt hatetred slowly feeling in my body "who is she" I asked pointing at the girl."y/n from class a"she said"would she be in class right now" I asked "nope I'm pretty sure her fifth period was a couple of minutes ago" "oh thank you for informing me"i said as raised my hand to go to the rest room my teacher giving me the ok to I grabbed my bag and stormed out.As I stepped out immediately I saw the wavy h/c hair I was looking for. "Y/N" I screamed causing everyone to look at me but honestly did not care at all.As the girl stepped forward mumbling a small "yes" I stood there in rage."YOU BITCH YOU WERE FLIRTING WITH MY BOYFRIEND".

A/N NOTE :lol yes a

cliffhanger but I hoped you enjoyed this my first time writing but I hoped I did ok :).