~ "I'll Drive You Home" ~

Tsukki's POV:

"Yama give me your keys."I say as I pull out my hand so i can grab the keys.

"Hold on, hold on!". i see yama put his hands in his pocket searching for his keys. As I grab the keys i quickly start walking to his car.

"Hey! What the fuck are you doing with my keys?". Yamaguchi quickly runs to me.

I start to put the key in my hand above and reach up so he couldn't grab them. yama starts to jump up and grab them out of my hand. i could see the pout on his face.

"I'll drive you home." i told him. he seemed like he didn't want me to drive him.

Yama's POV:

THE MOST SATLY MEAN PERSON TALL PERSON JERKIEST KINDA HOT KINDA NICE man wants to drive me!!!! THE MOST COOLEST PRETTY SMART BADDEST SOFTEST!!!!!. i could say no but then i wouldn't have a ride. so i guess i have to. sad. we both start to walk to the car when i asked tsukki a question.

"What have you been doing your whole life?"

Tsukki's POV:

What an odd question. "I make music, and vlog my daily life.". I make my own music most of indie music. Never really tell anyone. Since i don't really see the point in telling.

"What have you been doing your whole life?". i see yama not seeing to anwser but finally spills.

"I'm a...photographer?" he seemed to have a blush on his face. it was kinda cute.

Third Person POV:

The car soon stopped at yamas apartment they walked to yamas front door. yama soon unlocked it but didn't open the door yet.

"You might be the most horrible person i know, tsukki."

"What do you mean?"

"You left me alone, by myself. It was hard."

"I never left you."

"Your such an idiot!"

"You just play with peoples hearts! All the nights I spent crying, feeling hurt! You just never care for someone. I cared for you! You never seem to care!"

"Yama what are you talking about?"

Sobs came out of Yamas mouth. He soon opens the door and slams it.

Yama's POV:

"Kenma?"

"Ah, your home."

"Are you playing video games?"

"'Yeah, do you want my other controller, i can make food if your hungry"?

I nod as i take the controller out of kenma's hand.

kenma soon walks in the living room and we start playing a game.

"kenma you acutally suck at this game!" i say with a smile on my face.

"whatever.." i hear kenma mumble as he looks away

i beat him about three times in a row.

Kenma's POV:

"who drove you home" i asked

"oh uh tsukki did actually.."

"really? did he talk about kuroo-san..?"

he shook my head.

"do you guys still talk?" he asked

"no"

i still miss him but he seems happier.

                      chapter 11 finished<3

i hope you enjoyed and i thank you for all the votes!

i luv you all so much and please do comment o love reading them!