Author's Note

Thank you so much for reading my fanfiction! This one was a really fun one to write and I enjoyed following the journey of Freed and Laxus, from their antics as teenagers to their love story as adults.

I knew how I wanted this to end when I started writing, but honestly, this has been a big adventure for me, it has changed quite a bit from my initial plan, but I think it changed for the better and has turned out better than what I could've hoped for.

The great thing I find about the Fraxus ship, is how much creativity and fun you can have with it. Unlike Natsu and the gang, Laxus, Freed and the rest of the Thunder Legion don't have that much content written for them in the manga, they certainly don't have a solid backstory (Laxus has a little bit of a past, but there's still gaps).

This is why I wanted to write this story. Firstly, to ship Freed and Laxus in the most canon way I could. Secondly, I wanted to explore the possibility of what it was like for Freed and Laxus to grow up and how their relationship develops, as well as how they bond with Evergreen and Bickslow and how Laxus starts to turn his back to the guild and his closest allies in more detail.

Although the main story is over, I still have plenty of chapters I would like to write for Freed and Laxus, not only about their future together, but also a couple of little fillers I guess you could say, which would have taken place within the story between timeskips and chapters. Let me know what you think about me doing extra oneshots in the future. I will maybe try and write them every two weeks depending on how busy I am.

I hope all of you have enjoyed reading this story and I love reading the comments you leave on my chapters, it makes me super happy. Thank you! 😁❤️