CUM SHOT

SMUT R18+

I'm currently taking a bath when I heard someone knocking on the front door of my dorm. I covered my waist with the towel then I opened the door. I saw her eyes trailed my chest down to my abs and down to the bulge
Under the towel covering my manhood. I smirked. "Like what you see? I can strip off if you want. " I said. She chuckled and I pulled her inside my room. I kissed her and pulled her towards the bed. I pushed her down, making her down on it. " I just came here to visit you Colby. I missed you. " she smiled on me. I knelt on the bed, her between my legs, before I leaned my hand beside her. " that's it? How 'bout you give me a kiss? " I asked as I looked directly in her eyes. She nodded and wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled me for a kiss.

I groaned and kissed her back. It was slow and passionate. I could feel her warm tongue as I nibbled my lip. She sucked and bit my lower lip gently before pushing her tongue inside my mouth. " Shit, can we fuck? " I asked and shook my head before kissing her again. I change our positions. She was now straddling my waist as we kiss torridly. She moaned when I fondled her breasts. I impatiently removed her coat and started unbuttoning her top. I sat up and began kissing her neck down to her chest. I slipped my hand under her brassiere, making her moaned as I squeezed her breasts. " So fucking big, babe. " I groaned and pulled her bra up, making her breasts bounce free. I massaged it before pinching her hard buds. Her hand squeezed my shoulder as I pinched and twisted her nipple.

"Colby....." she moaned and she the close her eyes. I pulled her closer and caught one nipple in my mouth I started suckling it making her moan louder. My other hand slipped inside her skirt. She gasped when I touched her clit she had not worn any panties yet. I smirked and lay her on the bed. I parted her legs and used my thumb to play with her clit. "Shit fuck!" She cursed as the sensation overwhelmed her. She gasped and moan as I started rubbing my finger between her legs while I played with her hard buds. She cursed when I pinched her clitoris, twisting and pulling it again and again. She moaned louder as another ward orgasm I felt inside her. Her legs wobbled when she felt her climax nearer. " God! " she grunted and gasped for air. She opened her eyes when I stood up. I was sucking my finger as I looked at her. "Damn it, babe! Next time, I'll be pushing my cock deep inside you."