𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦.

THEY parked at the location and saw josie and devenity. derek and vallyk stared at the girls as they walked to the car. mike was on his phone trying to write an apology text to his mom and kobe was staring at devenity.

derek demanded that everybody get out the car and switch spots. mike decided to take the wheel which left destiny with some stress. she wanted to sit next to him to ask what was wrong but she also wanted to sit next to mauricio. "kobe sit next to mike."

"fine," kobe replied to derek. "there's no space so some of us has to sit on top of each other." "um okay so somebody could go in the trunk if they want."

"really kobe? there's no space for any of us back there we're too big." everybody groaned. "derek, kobe, shut the fuck up and just let somebody sit on you." mauricio interrupted.

"fine fine, devenity you can sit on vallyk, josie on derek, and destiny on mauricio." they all decided to come to a conclusion but derek, vallyk, destiny, and mauricio all felt nervous. "aww the couples." mike sarcastically gushed.

"i have a boyfriend." devenity added. vallyk jaw's drooped. "since when?" vallyk asked her, "since yesterday."

"shits getting real." josie added, "agreed." derek responded. josie and derek were so similar they're like each other's soulmates. "um, mauricio can we switch?" vallyk asked.

derek and josie looked over at destiny and mauricio but he politely declined his offer. "great."

the car ride consisted of kobe and josie arguing about whether or not a hotdog was considered a sandwich. meanwhile, vallyk, derek, and devenity were having their own conversation and mauricio and destiny were making tiktoks together.

once they had all arrived, everybody was excited. josie and derek stuck together and mike stuck with kobe. vallyk stuck with destiny and mauricio along with devenity. destiny was hoping she would have some alone time with mauricio but she understood that it was going to be awkward if vallyk stuck with devenity.

destiny didn't know what mauricio wanted but he also wanted some alone time with her. he didn't care if vallyk was gonna do some awkward shit with devenity all he wanted was to be alone with destiny.

vallyk felt like they didn't want him or devenity there but he didn't want to say anything. devenity on the other hand was glad she was with destiny and didn't really care if vallyk or mauricio were there.

"i say we should go to the star wars area first then the mickey area." kobe told them all, "they have names you know." mike added, "aight so we got a plan?" he ignored mike.

"yeah." everybody responded before they all made their way over to the 'star wars area'. "hey destiny," devenity walked in the middle of her and mauricio and pulled out her phone, "should i post this photo of my boyfriend and i on my instagram? we haven't made it official yet but i just wanna hint out to everybody that we're like together you know?"

"yeah you should post that." devenity smiled at her and proceeded to walk beside mauricio on his right to show him the picture. "he's a little, um," mauricio wanted to call him ugly but didn't want to hurt devenity's feelings, "mauricio whatever you say next will leave you with a bruise." she threatened. he chuckled before vallyk tiptoed to glance over at the picture.

"he's ugly just say it we all know it's true we don't gotta lie to devenity." everybody stopped walking, "yo why'd we all stop?" josie and derek were still walking but looked back and sprinted over to vallyk. "shits getting real." derek and josie both said before bursting into laughter in the corner. "what the fuck vallyk mind your godamn business." devenity rolled her eyes at him.

"okay okay, lets not fight please." kobe said to devenity, "i can butt into anybody's business if i want to."
vallyk argued, "my boyfriend is not ugly. your comment wasn't needed you nosy bitch."

"no offense but he is." kobe added. "devenity come walk with us." mike walked over to her and gently pulled her over to where kobe was. "such a drama queen." somebody said under breath. "who the fuck said that!"
devenity's eyes looked at everybody and finally came to a stop at derek. "fuck you derek."

he ignored her, "y'all hear sum?" he looked at everybody and acted if devenity was invisible. "nah i don't hear nun." mauricio added.

"this is so immature let's just go to the star wars area." mike scoffed before walking without them. destiny followed after him and put her hand on his shoulder. "hey calm down mike." she began to massage his shoulder to calm the tension he had. "yeah i'm sorry it's just ridiculous." destiny nodded in agreement.

-AUTHOR'S NOTE
online skool is kicking my ass
but wattpad is more important lmaoaoao