𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺 𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘳.

KOBE decided for all of them to meet up at a table at the mickey area and eventually everybody arrived. devenity sat down with a rude look plastered over her face and josie came with derek and they looked pretty delightful.

vallyk was still upset along with mauricio. mike, kobe, and destiny felt like they were some parents trying to put their kids in control. "this is what's gonna happen, you and devenity are going to work this shit out or i'm calling an uber cause i don't want you two to ruin this day for us cause we're at disney fucking land the kids here are acting better than you two dumb fucks." mike told devenity and vallyk. "first off mik-"

"first off devenity, don't talk back." mauricio interrupted. "you know what? i'm gonna leave. destiny, control your bitch." she stood up.

destiny looked at her with an annoyed face. "i thought this trip was finna be fun but i guess not. this group ain't for me."

"no shit." josie said under her breath. "i'm leaving."
devenity turned around and walked away. "gracias a dios!" mike chanted. "la estupida se fue!" vallyk added. "aight now let's go finish our day WITHOUT DEVENITY!" kobe made sure to say that loud enough for her to hear. without turning around, devenity flipped him off. kobe began laughing in his chair. "let's get up then." mike pulled kobe up and everybody followed after him. "mike is definitely the main character." josie whispered to kobe and derek.

as they approached space mountain, everybody refused to get on except destiny. "please i need somebody to go there with me." she begged. mauricio took a step forward and offered to go with her. "thank you mauri," she looked up at him and smiled.

they both stood impatiently in line and there was many people here. "i'm kinda hungry." mauricio spoke out loud, "why didn't you buy anything?" destiny asked, "i was gonna get that pizza from that daisy store at the mickey area but mike was fucking lecturing devenity and vallyk so i didn't wanna seem like a fatass by getting up and getting food."

destiny giggled, "mike is such a dad." she joked, causing mauricio to agree in laughter. "i wonder how vallyk's doing."

"what do you mean?" destiny asked in confusion, "well i mean after everything that happened. like vallyk would straight up always talk about her and how he hoped one day he could date her like it sounded like he was in love or some shit."

"i know devenity is my friend and all that but that was pretty fucked up. i'm definitely gonna talk to her about it cause she's really nice but i don't know what happened. it seemed like she only liked vallyk i didn't think she had some boyfriend."

"i just hope they both work their shit out cause they ruined this trip like first we had mike in a bad mood but now he's better i guess but vallyk and devenity's little fight ruined it. i'm glad josie and derek aren't fighting cause they cute together."

"right? like they seem meant for each other but i feel like derek might play her but if he does i'm not gonna be his friend anymore like i've known josie for so long and she's like a sister to me and she doesn't deserve that."

"if he does play her i'll probably stop being his friend but it depends." destiny was a little puzzled, "what do you mean by 'it depends'?"

"you know like if the situation isn't even that bad ima keep being his friend but if he like cheated on her and was toxic to her ima stop being his friend like i know i've been his friend for a while now but still you shouldn't play with a girl just cause girls played you in the past. it's fucked up and like ion even know josie that well but still females need to be loved and not have their feelings played around with."

destiny felt a smile apply on her face. she always knew boys who referred to females as 'bitches' or 'hoes' and they would play with them but she knew mauricio was different. by hearing him talk about devenity she never once heard him call her a bitch or bash on her. it was rare finding respectful guys.

-AUTHOR'S NOTE
in this time covid don't exist because
i have so much planned for them all.
also um

coincidence ? um i think 😝