𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺 𝘧𝘪𝘷𝘦.

DESTINY and mauricio both came out of space mountain laughing and eventually saw the rest of their friends sitting down on a bench. "guys!" destiny called. kobe was the first to turn around. "oh thank god." he stood up and put his phone away.

"josie and derek were arguing over some tiktok audio." vallyk told them, "we made up though." josie quickly added.

"okay good cause i was boutta say." kobe added. "we gotta go to that mountain ride like the big mountain." mike pointed over at it and they all nodded. "all this walking is making me tired." josie said, "you was just sitting down for almost an hour." derek teased.

"i know but i can already feel my legs getting sore." josie complained. "lets just go to the mountain ride." mike began walking and eventually went live on his instagram. some fans even came up to mike and josie which made them feel famous. "omg josie you're famous." derek frowned in fake jealousy. josie giggled in excitement. "i'm actually really happy." josie said as she scrolled through instagram.

"how come they didn't recognize derek and me?" kobe asked her, "cause you guys aren't famous." she joked, "nah i got 3million on tiktok." kobe bragged.

"what fucking ever." josie snapped back. "y'all lowkey flirting stop its making me jealous." derek told them. "um, were not flirting we're arguing over here."

"damn i'm finna walk around and ask people if they know who derek and i are if they say no i'm fucking leavin' i thought i was known."

"yeah, in kentucky." josie added, "kobe, they asking why you're arguing with josie." mike asked. "hey mauri, dess, i heard somebody died on the mountain ride we're going to."

destiny looked at him in worry, "oh shit i didn't mean to scare you or nothing like i just wanted to 'inform' you."
mauricio patted her back which did not help her. "dess it's nothing bad the deaths happened like in the 60s they fixed the rides."

"deaths?!? i thought it was only one person." destiny's palms began getting sweaty and she felt sick to her stomach. "vallyk i think you should go." mauricio told him, "good idea." he responded before going over to mike. "hey, destiny, look at me. nothing bad will happen i'll be right by your side all the time okay? there's nothing to worry about okay?"

"how do you know for sure? i mean ive never had a fear of going on rides but i don't know about this ride. what if we die?" mauricio chuckled, "destiny, you needa calm the fuck down nothing will happen."

destiny took a deep breath in and held his hand tightly to calm her down. mauricio's hands were big but very soft. "thanks mauri."

as they all stood in line, mike was on tiktok uploading drafts along with some tiktoks he had made with derek while waiting for destiny and mauricio to return from space mountain. destiny and josie we're talking about mauricio and derek while the boys were talking to mike about whatever it was.

AUTHOR'S NOTE
i just published a book about
mariano castano only one part is
up but i would appreciate it if
y'all could go over and support it 🥺🥺