𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺 𝘴𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯.

MAURICIO woke up and looked around. he saw mike sleeping on the floor and vallyk sleeping in his sleeping bag.

kobe was sleeping on the couch and derek was sleeping next to mauricio but he didn't notice him.

"oh shit." mauricio stood up and saw derek snoring. he checked if all his clothes were still on him. "oh thank god."

"what's going on?" mike yawned, "why are you on the floor?" mauricio asked him, "i don't even know i fell asleep at 11 and i drank some nyquil and got knocked the fuck out."

another yawn was heard by the bed, "i slept with daddy last night." derek joked, "yoooo!" mauricio replied, "mike you're lowkey jealous." derek said. mike rolled his eyes, "not even thank god you're with mauricio"

"damn let me sleep!" vallyk groaned, "dude it's 9 fucking am." mike told him, "ah shit it is. well lemme go take my morning shit."

"where's kobe?" derek looked around, "in the living room." mauricio opened the door and vallyk walked out. "mauricio help me up." he pulled mike up and saw his eye bags, "damn what time did you go to sleep?" mauricio asked, "at 11 the same time as you did, why?"

"go look in the mirror your eye bags are hugeee!" mike walked over to the mirror and looked at himself in disgust, "damn i look like shit."

"i'm boutta wake kobe up." mauricio told them before walking out. "go take a shower yo head stank." derek said to mike, "i'll shower and you comb that bush you call curls."

kobe was snoring loudly before mauricio slapped his face. "mauricio whatchu want?" he sat up from the couch and yawned. "you're snoring so fucking loud it's gonna wake my mom up."

"not even," kobe yawned once more. "man get yo ass up!" he slapped him and kobe didn't let it bother him, "ion even wanna get up."

      "well you better cause we boutta meet up with destiny and josie again. they said it's luna's birthday party and they wants us to go."

      "i'll get up just give me ten minutes." kobe yawned before sitting up.

        meanwhile, destiny was sitting at her vanity as josie helped do her makeup, "i can't believe luna's two years old." josie applied some blush to her face.

     "same, it feels so weird. like i never really understood why parents say, 'they grow up so fast' but now i get where they're coming from. like, i remember the day she was born and how we were all freaking out."

      "when my mom had my siblings i always thought she was going to die and thank god she didn't because i honestly don't know what i would've done without her in my life."

     "right like it sucks to know that one day our parents will be gone," destiny felt tears coming hut held it in, "girl you're gonna make me cry let's stop talking about this." josie said before wiping a small tear.

     "you're right," destiny took some deep breaths in before talking about the boys. "i'm not even sure how my dad will react cause he loved carlos so much and what if he doesn't like mauricio?"

      "woah woah woah! mauricio is not your boyfriend so there shouldn't be anything to worry about. although, if you guys do date then i think it's best you introduce him to your dad just in case anything."

      "okay, you have a point." josie closed her makeup products before destiny stood up. "well now we just go outside and help my mom set everything up."

      "how many people are coming?" josie asked as they walked out her room, "well my dad's side of the family is coming along with my mom's side so maybe, 40 people in total?"

      "damn it's gonna be crowded crowded." josie and destiny walked out and saw luna in her dress. "that's not crowded, maybe like 70 is."

      "well my family's small so the most we have is 20 people." destiny was shocked. she thought a lot of families were huge. "destiny, josie, come put some napkins on the tables."

      they nodded before grabbing some napkins from her. "still can't believe devenity chose to go on a date with her boyfriend insisted of coming to luna's birthday party." josie felt furious.

   "i know but i think it was cause she knew vallyk was going to attend. if it wasn't for that then i'm not even sure what to do with her. i thought she cared about luna as much as you do but it turns out that she cares about her little boyfriend more."

     "fuck devenity." josie said, "let's just see what happens."

cat's corner 🥰

um.... so yeah