𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺 𝘦𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵.

MUSIC was heard from destiny's house all the way down two blocks. "MA! TURN THIS DOWN!" destiny yelled, "huh?" her mom replied.

      destiny walked over to the speaker that her drunk uncles were guarding, "que pasa destiny?" they asked her, "turn it down or they're gonna call the cops on us!"

      her uncles groaned before lowering it. "destiny!" josie called from her table, "yeah?" she walked over to her and sat down beside her. "where the hell is derek?"

      "i don't know he texted me two minutes ago saying he was on the way." the party had started about 20 minutes ago and she expected the boys to be early.

suddenly, a text arrived from derek to destiny telling her they were here. destiny left him on read before telling josie.

they both saw derek and the rest of the boys walk in and greet destiny's parents. "oh my god no mauricio is talking to my dad." josie tried hard not laugh, "calm down!"

"imagine derek talking to your brother or dad." josie stopped smiling.

mauricio and kobe were now talking to her dad and it seemed to be going well. vallyk placed his gift on the table along with the rest of the boys. mauricio's mom came with mauricio's step dad and destiny's parents began bonding with them. the dads sat down at some table and the moms were taking pictures of luna. "destiny!" kobe called out.

he walked over to her and she stood up. "hi," she nervously said. he hugged her and destiny hugged back. "you smell good." destiny told him, "creep." he snickered before letting go of him.

the rest of the boys went over to hug destiny and josie and vallyk quickly noticed devenity wasn't there. "devenity didn't come?"

"she's on a date with her boyfriend." vallyk rolled his eyes. "destiny!!" a familiar voice called out. they all looked over in the distance and saw devenity running to them. "fuck no i'm finna bounce." kobe looked around and ran to luna.

"i thought you said you were on a date with your boyfriend." destiny said as devenity hugged her, "well i was but i couldn't keep luna outta my head so i just had to come."

"where's your gift for luna?" josie asked, "right over there." devenity pointed at a big bag at the table. devenity stopped hugging destiny and now it was mauricio's turn. everybody had sat down and vallyk was talking to mike.

mauricio hugged destiny tightly and she felt happy. a wave of euphoria hit her and it felt like the best feeling in the entire world.

"now where's your gift for luna?" destiny asked. "the big one there." he turned her around and it was the biggest one there. "wow, you went all out for luna huh?"

"why wouldn't i?" he joked. this was his first time meeting luna so destiny walked him over to where she was with kobe.

they saw kobe on the ground hugging and laughing with luna. he tickled her belly and she was laughing hysterically. "kobe you're so good with kids." destiny's mom told him, "it's a gift." he joked.

all the moms began cracking up and so was luna. "kobe, luna, come." he picked up luna before following destiny and mauricio. "what?" he asked. "put luna down."

"ok...i'm gonna go get a drink i'll be right back." kobe sat her down on the ground before walking over to vallyk.

"luna, this is mauricio." destiny and mauricio sat down and luna stood up. "mauricio!" she exclaimed before running to him. she remembered him somehow and gave him a hug. she seemed so small compared to mauricio.

"she's so tiny." mauricio gushed. kobe returned with his can of soda and sat down with them. "luna!" he called out. she turned around and ran to kobe. "man what the hell, we were bonding."

"luna loves me, right luna?" he tickled her and she nodded. "come on say, 'i love kobe' for me."

"i love kobe." she gave him a hug and destiny felt like her heart melted. "awww." destiny smiled. kobe looked over at her and smiled, "see babies love me."

"kobe come!" devenity said. he ignored her and kept his main focus on luna. "kobe!" she yelled. he ignored her but luna stared at devenity. "luna! come here!"

       "theyre talking to her like she's some dog." mauricio whispered to destiny. she laughed. "ugh, what?" kobe responded. "can you please come we need you."

       "yeah right." kobe said to himself before standing up. luna held onto his leg and refused to let go. "sorry devenity! luna needs me more."

       "kobe!!" she yelled once more. luna let go of his leg and ran to mauricio. she was scared of devenity which made josie and vallyk laugh. "who would be scared of devenity?" derek added.

       kobe, mike, and mauricio began laughing. "fuck you all." josie ignored her and kept laughing. kobe walked over to their table pretending to be scared of devenity which made them laugh even more. devenity rolled her eyes at them.

cat's corner 🥰
i'm gonna keep updating this
book today