𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺 𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘦.

ABOUT ten minutes had passed and everybody was in destiny's room. luckily, jaslene was outside with her friends so she wasn't aware of this. devenity and vallyk weren't in the room though, and that's what everybody here was talking about.

      "last time i saw them they were at the table." kobe said, "we all did." josie responded, "no i saw her walk in the bathroom and i never saw her come out." destiny said.

        "well he told me he was gonna take a shit." derek added, "what if they're in there right now?" mauricio asked. they all looked at each other before storming out the room and to the bathroom.

       they heard nothing and proceeded to open the door. vallyk was washing his hands and looked at them confused, "the fuck is going on?"

      "oh we thought you and devenity was fucking." kobe said. vallyk rolled his eyes, "nah she said she was gonna leave in ten minutes cause her boyfriend is coming to pick her up."

      "oh, well we're gonna be in destiny's room if you need us." mike told him, "need y'all? i'm coming along the fuck."

       they all walked back to destiny's room and stood there. "let's go back out it's too crowded in here." josie said, "im gonna get something to eat." kobe told them, "me too i'm starving."

      kobe and destiny walked out together and mauricio felt a little jealous. "don't be jealous mohenny." derek nudged him. "i'm not jealous." he scoffed.

       as kobe and destiny grabbed tacos, her father walked up to them. "i can't believe you guys are dating." he said. destiny's face turned red, "um, pa, kobe isn't my boyfriend. he's only my friend."

       "you two would look cute." her aunt added. kobe looked down at destiny with a nervous look. "we're gonna go." destiny gave her dad an awkward smile.

       she pulled kobe's hand and took him to a table where everybody was. he didn't make any eye contact with her since it was that awkward. "why didn't you get your food?" derek asked them. "don't wanna talk about it." destiny murmured. "destiny go sit next to kobe i wanna sit next to josie." derek demanded.

       "lemme stay here." destiny whispered to him. "somethings up." mauricio said, "nothing's up." she said in a low voice.

       derek grabbed her arm and walked her over to kobe. "see? nothing wrong with sitting next to bestie kobe." derek joked.

       he walked back to destiny's old seat and began talking to josie. vallyk was on his phone filming tiktoks with mike but mauricio kept glancing over at destiny and kobe. "that was really awkward." kobe said.

       "yeah." she replied. he looked at her and she looked back. mauricio kept staring at them and destiny felt like somebody was watching her so she looked at josie but she wasn't the one. "destiny!" luna called. she stood up and walked over to luna.

       luna was beside mauricio trying to bother him. "mauricio come with me." destiny told him.

      "aight." he replied. he stood up and they both walked her over to her mom. "my tias are gonna take some more pictures of her i hope."

       destiny walked into her room along with mauricio. they sat down on her bed. "what's up with you and kobe?" he asked her, "well we were getting tacos but then my dad came and he assumed we were dating and then my tia came and said we'd look cute together and it made me feel really awkward cause i don't like kobe like that at all he's like my brother. like deadass brother. him and kiya are like my siblings."

       "does he visit often?" mauricio asked, "yeah he's close to my family. his family comes over every holiday and i've known him for so long. besides he's not the one i like."

      "what do you mean, he's not the one you like?" mauricio was confused, but also felt nervous. "wh-ho do you like then?"

      destiny heard get you, playing from another room and it was her favorite song of all time. "mauricio, i... i like you." she felt like this was all a dream so she pinched herself. "destiny, i'm not even sure if it was obvious but i've always liked you. ever since i texted you."

      destiny blushed, and her hands were sweaty. he leaned in for a kiss and destiny thought, this is it. she placed a passionate kiss on his lips and he felt more than happy right now.

      he put his hands on her waist and she placed her arms around his neck. this all felt like a dream come true. today...today had to be the best day of her life she thought.

cat's corner 🥰
after 28 chapters, they finally
kissed