𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘺.

THEIR kissing went on for a minute or so before they heard footsteps. they immiediatly stopped and destiny sat up and left the room.

she saw vallyk look at her, "hey i was just looking for you and mauricio, is he in there?"

destiny quickly nodded before rushing outside. she saw kobe and ran to him. he was still sitting down and was texting somebody. "kobe! i need you!"

he looked up at her and stood up, "for..?" he looked down at her and saw the sweat on her forehead. "woah what happened!" she sat down and kobe handed her some napkins. "what the fuck is wrong?"

"i kissed mauricio." kobe groaned, "you should be happy why are you freaking out?"

"i was but i was feeling all these emotions like happiness but then i heard footsteps and i ran the fuck outta there."

"who cares if somebody sees you kissing mauricio. we all ship you guys."

"i thought it was gonna be my mom or dad."
"oh."

"yeah but now i feel bad for leaving mauricio in my room having to deal with vallyk." "you should probably return and say sorry." "you're right."

destiny sat up and made her way back to her room. she felt like everybody was staring at her but when she looked everybody was doing their own thing.

as she returned she didn't see mauricio on her bed but in fact, saw him walking out with vallyk and devenity. destiny decided to snoop around and eventually saw them get in devenity's car. mauricio sat in the passenger seat and was laughing with devenity who was in the driver seat. "what the.."

the car drove off quickly and destiny felt a little sad. more confused though. "what the actual fuck. why did he just-"

destiny thought of one person only, kobe. she ran back outside and saw kobe talking to her dad. "kobe, i need you again."

he groaned, "finee." she pulled his hand and dragged him inside, "what the fuck destiny. what now? i'm tryna eat them tacos but you keep interrupting me."

"fine i'll just figure this out on my own since my best friend doesn't care about me." destiny lied in order for him to feel bad, "okay fine i'm sorry." he hugged her and she was snickering.

"i saw devenity drive off with mauricio and vallyk."
"for real? lemme call him." kobe took his phone out and dialed mauricio's number. he quickly picked up and sounded happy, "yo what's up." mauricio tried not to laugh which made destiny a little mad.

"don't 'yo what's up' me. the fuck you at? you really finna ditch luna's party and ditch destiny? tell me where the fuck you're at."

"kobe chill out! devenity said her stomach hurt and vallyk and i are driving her to the hospital."

"oh princess doesn't feel good? well tell her to suck it up cause i've been sleepy for so long but i'm not complaining 'bout that right? so turn around and come back to the party."

"she threw up a lot." mauricio replied, "he's lying i saw her laughing with mauricio before they drove off but don't tell him that." destiny whispered to him.

"i don't give a shit luna threw up at her birthday party last year and still managed to take some bomb ass photos and play with her friends in the jumper like the bad bitch she is." kobe snapped, destiny tried not to laugh since they were on speaker.

suddenly, mauricio hung up. "did this bitch really just hang up-" kobe threw his phone on the ground and destiny wondered why he was this upset. "okay kobe calm down! come on, i think the sleepiness is really getting to you." she held his arm and he felt a headache coming.

they lied down on her bed and she gave him all her pillows. kobe and destiny had her new blanket over them and kobe was liking it a lot. "this blanket's good, can i keep it?" he joked. destiny liked that about kobe. in any situation he always managed to make some jokes which some people might find as a flaw but destiny felt like that was normal.

"i don't wanna see his bitchass again till he comes over and apologizes to both you and luna." destiny rubbed his forehead with vaporub, "destiny this doesn't do anything."

"shh, shh, shh." she covered his mouth as she continued to apply the vaporub.

destiny heard her door open and quickly looked over and saw luna. she smiled at them before running to them. "awww luna what are you doing here?" destiny asked as if she could really respond. kobe looked out the window and saw everybody dancing. "come here." kobe called as luna crawled onto the bed.

she lied in the middle of them and kobe hugged her. "hey kobe, when is your family coming over again?"

"on jaslene's birthday. kiya said she really misses you guys." destiny smiled, "we miss kiya too. i still can't believe jaslene and kiya are so close. like i think kiya's closer to jaslene than i am."

"they're us but if you were a girl." destiny added, causing kobe to laugh, "yo i still can't believe your dad thought we were dating."

"it was so awkward, like he's known you for so long and you visit us every month i don't know why he would think we're dating."

"right? like i don't like you like that you're my lil sister."

"i could never see us dating." "same."

cat's corner 🥰✨
introducing a new character

isa also this chapter was shit ❤️ alsoy'all like the new cover? i 50% do and don't

isa
also this chapter was shit ❤️ also
y'all like the new cover? i 50% do and don't